Treat Mom to a relaxing cruise along the Providence waterways! Complimentary mimosas served to all passengers 21+
- Adult Ages 18+
It’s time to sparkle along the shores of Providence, people!
Unleash your queer pride and vibe with Captain Tim as he guides you throughout the Providence waterways. Together, we’ll cruise by the festival grounds at District Park – along our historic Riverwalk – to the basin of Waterplace Park and back for a memorable boat ride (and a nice break from the crowds at the festival).
You can expect some bomb beats, TikTok-worthy moments, and epic views of our capital city….and maybe…just maybe…a special guest appearance or two….
Climb aboard for one hour of unity, love, and non-stop joy! Space is very limited to just (18) passengers per time slot, so book YOUR seats today!
- Our website is in REAL TIME. If you only see one ticket available for a particular time, that’s all we’ve got left for that ride.
- Our Pride Rides are 18+ only.
- You may BYOB! However, there is absolutely no smoking, vaping, or drugs allowed aboard at any time.
- Our vessels are inspected by the United States Coast Guard and we cannot have more than (18) passengers aboard at one time.
- We are located inside The Landing at 101 Dyer Street in downtown Providence.
- When checking in for your Pride Ride, feel free to explore The Landing, where you’ll find Rhode Island-themed gifts, t-shirts, local art, a full café & ice cream parlor. We’ll also have a selection of Pride t-shirts, totes and jewelry that weekend.
- You are welcome to bring a beverage or ice cream from The Landing aboard with you to enjoy during your ride.
- Certified service dogs are permitted aboard, pets are not.
- We are located at 101 Dyer Street in downtown Providence, which is just a 5 minute walk from the Pride Festival grounds at District Park!
- There are several parking garages, outdoor parking lots and on-street metered parking spaces throughout our neighborhood.
- The Freeway Parking Garage and Arcade Parking Garage, both located behind our building on Pine Street, offer very reasonable parking rates.
- We also recommend taking your hotel shuttle, a Lyft or Uber, or walking from your hotel, if possible. We are centrally located in downtown and most hotels are within a 15 minute walk from us.
Tour Cancellation Policy:
- Same day bookings are not refundable or exchangeable.
- Customers may receive a full refund with 48 hours advance notice only.
- No shows, late arrivals, and same-day cancellations are non-refundable and rescheduling is not permitted.
Weather Related Cancellations:
- All of our Pride Rides will run in light rain and other moderate weather conditions. We reserve the right to cancel our rides in the event of severe or unsafe weather conditions. If we do cancel your boat ride due to inclement weather, you may receive a full refund.
- Our Pride Rides may launch a few minutes late if we are experiencing a passing shower. We do not allow cancellations/refunds in this case, we simply ask that you are patient and wait it out with us.