Discover the historic & contemporary milestones of the Providence waterways on our fun & relaxing narrated tours!
Twilight River Cruises
Complimentary Wine & Prosecco!
- Adult Ages 16+ only
Twilight River Cruises
We’re taking “date night” to new depths in 2023! Climb aboard and relax with some background jazz and a complimentary selection of delicious wine and sparkling Prosecco from RI’s own Gooseneck Vineyards while you experience unparalleled views of our capital city.
- Our website is in REAL TIME. If you only see one ticket available for a particular time, that’s all we’ve got left for that tour.
- This tour is ages 16+ only.
- All guests 21+ will be offered complimentary wine and prosecco.
- ALL passengers, including those under 21, must have a reservation to board. Our vessels are inspected by the United States Coast Guard and we cannot have more than (18) passengers aboard at one time, regardless of age.
- We are located inside The Landing at 101 Dyer Street in downtown Providence.
- When checking in for your tour, feel free to explore The Landing, where you’ll find Rhode Island-themed gifts, t-shirts, local art, a full café & ice cream. You are welcome to bring a beverage or ice cream aboard with you to enjoy during your tour.
- You may also BYOB on all of our tours.
- There is no narration during this tour.
- Certified service dogs are permitted aboard, pets are not.
Enhance Your Boat Tour Experience!
We have partnered with a few of our favorite local small businesses to offer delicious charcuterie platters, and individual boxes; freshly baked dessert platters, cupcakes, chocolate confections and sugar cookies! Once your boat tour is booked, order directly through each vendor for delivery right to our doors.
- The Perfect Parcel: Charcuterie Boxes, Boards and Grazing Tables (@the.perfectparcel) Ask for a discount code once your charter is booked for 10% OFF and complimentary delivery!
- Easy Entertaining RI: Full service catering, boxed meals, platters (@eentertaining)
- Thrive Cakery: Cupcakes, cookies and dessert platters (@thrive_cakery)
- Diva’s Dips & Gourmet Treats: Handmade chocolates, cookies and sweets (@divasdips)
- The Cookie Hub RI: Custom sugar cookies (@thecookiehubri)
- There are several parking garages, outdoor parking lots and on-street metered parking spaces throughout our neighborhood.
- The Freeway Parking Garage and Arcade Parking Garage, both located behind our building on Pine Street, offer very reasonable parking rates.
- We also recommend taking your hotel shuttle, a Lyft or Uber, or walking from your hotel, if possible. We are centrally located in downtown and most hotels are within a 15 minute walk from us.
Tour Cancellation Policy:
- Same day bookings are not refundable or exchangeable, please make sure you are booking the correct date/time.
- Customers may reschedule (subject to availability) or receive a full refund with 72 hours advance notice only.
- Cancellations inside of 72 hours, late arrivals and no-shows are not exchangeable or refundable.
- We reserve the right to reschedule or cancel tours when less than 4 passengers have booked. It doesn’t happen often, but we will call you ASAP if it does.
Weather Related Cancellations:
- All of our tours typically run in light rain and other moderate weather conditions. We reserve the right to cancel our tours in the event of severe or unsafe weather conditions. If we do cancel your tour due to inclement weather, you may reschedule, subject to availability, or receive a full refund.
- Our tours may launch a few minutes late if we are experiencing a passing shower. We do not allow cancellations/refunds in this case, we simply ask that you are patient and wait it out with us.