Discover the historic & contemporary milestones of the Providence waterways on our fun & relaxing narrated tours! Voted 2023 “Best Local Tour”
Twilight River Cruises
Complimentary Wine & Prosecco!
- Adult Ages 16+ only
- Senior Ages 65+
Twilight River Cruises
Bathed in the serenity of a softer light, the city’s architecture, picturesque bridges and cobblestone walkways take on a whole new life beneath the setting sun. Climb aboard and relax with a selection of complimentary wine and Prosecco from RI’s own Gooseneck Vineyards while you experience unparalleled views of our capital city. Perfect activity for date night, girls night out, family/friends visiting from out of town….Join us in 2024!
- These cruises run Thursday, Friday & Saturday evenings only.
- Passengers ages 16+ are welcome to join us on these cruises.
- All guests 21+ will be offered complimentary wine and prosecco throughout the cruise, but if you’d prefer something different to drink, you may also BYOB in a small cooler.
- ALL passengers, including infants, must have a reservation to board. Our vessels are inspected by the United States Coast Guard and we cannot have more than (18) passengers aboard at one time, regardless of age.
- Check-in is located inside The Landing at 101 Dyer Street in downtown Providence.
- When checking in for your tour, feel free to explore The Landing, where you’ll find Rhode Island-themed gifts, t-shirts, and local art; local crafts, jewelry and giftware, and a full café & ice cream parlor. You are welcome to bring beverages or ice cream from The Landing aboard with you to enjoy during your boat ride.
- Certified service dogs are permitted aboard, pets are not.
- Because our boats were built specifically for us to be able to navigate under the bridges throughout downtown, they are not wheelchair accessible.
Enhance Your Boat Tour Experience!
We have partnered with a few of our favorite local small businesses to offer delicious charcuterie platters, and individual boxes; freshly baked dessert platters, cupcakes, chocolate confections and sugar cookies! Once your boat tour is booked, order directly through each vendor for delivery right to our doors.
- The Perfect Parcel: Charcuterie Boxes, Boards and Grazing Tables (@the.perfectparcel) Ask for a discount code once your seats are booked for 10% OFF and complimentary delivery!
- Diva’s Dips & Gourmet Treats: Handmade chocolates, cookies and sweets (@divasdips)
- The Cookie Hub RI: Custom sugar cookies (@thecookiehubri)
- There are several parking garages, outdoor parking lots and on-street metered parking spaces throughout our neighborhood.
- The Freeway Parking Garage and Arcade Parking Garage, both located behind our building on Pine Street, offer very reasonable parking rates.
- We also recommend taking your hotel shuttle, a Lyft or Uber, or walking from your hotel, if possible. We are centrally located in downtown and most hotels are within a 15 minute walk from us.
Tour Cancellation Policy:
- Tour reservations are non-refundable. Please make sure you are booking the correct date/time.
- Customers may reschedule their reservation (subject to availability) with 72 hours advance notice only.
- Requests to reschedule inside of 72 hours are not granted.
- Same-day late arrivals and no-shows are not exchangeable or refundable. If you are late for your tour, or if you don’t arrive at all, you will forfeit your entire reservation fare.
- We reserve the right to reschedule or cancel tours when less than 4 passengers have booked. It doesn’t happen often, but we will call you ASAP if it does.
Weather-Related Cancellation Policy:
- The weather in New England changes often, and quickly. Because of this, we do not postpone or cancel boat tours until the day of the tour. If we were to cancel your tour, we would call you at the phone number provided on your reservation. Please do not call us questioning cancellations, we will reach out to you once we have made a decision. Thank you for your patience and understanding on this policy.
- That being said, all of our tours typically run in a light mist and other moderate weather conditions. Our tours may launch a few minutes late if we are experiencing a passing shower, or weather-related event. We do not allow cancellations/refunds in this case, we simply ask that you are patient and wait it out with us.
- If a tour runs as scheduled, same-day refunds, cancellations or reschedules are not permitted.
- We reserve the right to cancel our tours in the event of severe or unsafe weather conditions. If we do cancel your tour due to inclement weather, you may reschedule, subject to availability, or receive a full refund.