THESE TOURS ARE CLOSED FOR THE SEASON, THANK YOU! Discover the historic & contemporary milestones of the Providence waterways on our fun & relaxing 50-minute narrated tours!
Twilight River Cruises
Complimentary Wine & Prosecco!
- Adult Ages 21+ only
Twilight River Cruises
We’re taking “date night” to new depths…join us in 2022!
Climb aboard and relax with a complimentary selection of wine and Prosecco from RI’s own Gooseneck Vineyards while you experience unparalleled views of our capital city.
- Our website is in REAL TIME. If you only see (1) ticket available for a particular time, that’s all we’ve got left for that tour!
- Every passenger needs a ticket to board, including children.
- This particular tour is open to all passengers ages 16+. Everyone 21+ will be offered complimentary wine and prosecco.
- The boat leaves exactly as scheduled. If you are late, you will miss the boat. You must arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled tour for check-in.
- If you would like to grab a non-alcoholic beverage or ice cream from our store to bring aboard with you, please arrive at least 20 minutes prior to your scheduled tour.
- You may BYOB in a small cooler on all of our tours.
- There are no bathrooms at our launch site or aboard our boats. PLAN AHEAD and use the bathroom prior to your arrival.
- Smoking and vaping are not permitted while aboard.
- Only certified service dogs are permitted aboard, sorry!
- Our boats are uncovered, please dress appropriately. Sweaters/jackets are recommended for evening tours.
- WE HAVE MOVED! We are now located inside The Landing, located at 101 Dyer Street, Providence, RI. Come inside The Landing to check-in for your boat tour and explore our new Rhode Island-themed gallery, gift shop and creamery!
- There are several parking garages, outdoor parking lots and on-street metered parking spaces throughout our neighborhood.
- If you are parked at a legal metered spot on the weekend, we have found that you typically do not need to feed the meters on Saturday/Sunday. Do so at your own risk, but this is what we have experienced.
- The Freeway Parking Garage and Arcade Parking Garage, both located behind our building, offer very reasonable parking rates.
- We also recommend you take your hotel shuttle, Lyft or Uber, or walk from your hotel, if possible. We are centrally located in downtown and most hotels are within a 15 minute walk from us.
Tour Cancellation Policy:
- Customers may reschedule (subject to availability) or receive a full refund with 48 hours advance cancellation notice only.
- No shows, late arrivals, and same-day cancellations are non-refundable and rescheduling is not permitted.
- We reserve the right to reschedule or cancel tours when less than 4 passengers have booked. It doesn’t happen often, but we will call you ASAP if it does.
Weather Related Cancellations:
- All of our tours typically run in light rain and other moderate weather conditions. We do not cancel tours due to inclement weather until approximately 15-30 minutes prior to departure, as the weather changes so quickly in New England.
- Our tours may launch a few minutes late if we are experiencing a passing storm/shower. We do not allow cancellations/refunds in this case, we simply ask that you are patient and wait it out with us. If we do cancel your tour due to weather, you may reschedule (subject to availability) or receive a full refund.
- We reserve the right to cancel our tours in the event of severe or unsafe weather conditions.