Discover the historic & contemporary milestones of the Providence waterways on our fun & relaxing 50-minute narrated tours!
- Adult Ages 21+ only
- Senior Ages 65+ only
- Military/PD/Fire/EMS Ages 21+ only
Twilight River Cruises
We’re taking “date night” to new depths…join us in 2021!
Climb aboard and relax with a complimentary selection of wine and Prosecco from RI’s own Gooseneck Vineyards while you experience unparalleled views of our capital city!
- Our website is in REAL TIME. So if you see just one seat left, that’s all we’ve got left for that tour!
- This tour is 16+ only.
- This is an evening cruise only. There is NO TOUR OR NARRATION offered during this boat ride.
- Offered on select Thursday, Friday & Saturday evenings only. Space is limited and reservations are required.
- The boat leaves exactly as scheduled. If you are late, you will miss the boat. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled tour for check-in.
- There are no bathrooms at our launch site or aboard our boats. PLAN AHEAD and use the bathroom before you arrive.
- Kindly remember that our passengers are looking forward to a relaxing experience. If you are looking for a “booze cruise,” this is not the ride for you. Give us a call and we can assist you with a more appropriate boat ride.
- Cigar, cigarette or vape smoking is not permitted on our boats.
- Not a wine drinker? No problem, you may BYOB in a small cooler.
- Our boats are uncovered, please dress appropriately. Sweaters/jackets are recommended for cooler evenings.
- Passengers who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 are no longer required to wear a facial covering when checking in and boarding. If you are not fully vaccinated, we ask that you continue to wear your facial coverings until further notice.
Tour Cancellation Policy:
- Customers may reschedule (subject to availability) or receive a full refund with 24 hours advance cancellation notice only.
- Same-day cancellations are non-refundable.
- No-shows and late arrivals will be charged the full fare and rescheduling is not permitted.
- We reserve the right to reschedule or cancel tours when less than 4 passengers have booked. It doesn’t happen often, but we will call you ASAP if it does.
Weather Related Cancellations:
- All of our tours typically run in light rain and other moderate weather conditions. We do not cancel tours due to inclement weather until approximately 15-30 minutes prior to departure, as the weather changes so quickly in New England.
- Our tours may launch a few minutes late if we are experiencing a passing storm/shower. We do not allow cancellations/refunds in this case, we simply ask that you are patient and wait it out with us. If we do cancel your tour due to weather, you may reschedule (subject to availability) or receive a full refund.
- We reserve the right to cancel our tours in the event of severe or unsafe weather conditions.