Discover the historic & contemporary milestones of the Providence waterways on our fun & relaxing 50-minute narrated tours!
Twilight River Cruises
Complimentary Wine & Prosecco!
- Adult Ages 21+ only
Twilight River Cruises
We’re taking “date night” to new depths…join us in 2022!
Climb aboard and relax with a complimentary selection of wine and Prosecco from RI’s own Gooseneck Vineyards while you experience unparalleled views of our capital city.
WE’VE MOVED! We are now located at 101 Dyer Street, Providence, RI. Come on inside to check-in for your boat tour and explore The Landing, our new Rhode Island-themed gallery, giftshop and creamery!
- This tour is ages 21+
- It is an evening cruise only, there is NO TOUR OR NARRATION offered during this boat ride.
- Offered on select evenings only, we do not offer these everyday.
- The boat leaves exactly as scheduled. If you are late, you will miss the boat. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled tour for check-in.
- There are no bathrooms at our launch site or aboard our boats. PLAN AHEAD and use the bathroom prior to arriving.
- Kindly remember that our passengers are looking forward to a relaxing experience. If you are looking for a “booze cruise,” this is not the ride for you. Give us a call and we can assist you with a more appropriate boat ride.
- Cigar, cigarette or vape smoking is not permitted on our boats.
- Not a wine drinker? No problem, you may BYOB in a small cooler or grab a beverage from the bar next door. (If doing so, please arrive 20 minutes early)
- Our boats are uncovered, please dress appropriately. Sweaters/jackets are recommended for cooler evenings.
- Fully vaccinated passengers are no longer required to wear a facial covering while aboard.
Tour Cancellation Policy:
- Customers may reschedule (subject to availability) or receive a full refund with 48 hours advance cancellation notice only.
- No-shows, late arrivals and same-day cancellations are non-refundable and rescheduling is not permitted.
- We reserve the right to reschedule or cancel tours when less than 4 passengers have booked. It doesn’t happen often, but we will call you ASAP if it does.
Weather Related Cancellations:
- All of our tours typically run in light rain and other moderate weather conditions. We do not cancel tours due to inclement weather until approximately 15-30 minutes prior to departure, as the weather changes so quickly in New England.
- Our tours may launch a few minutes late if we are experiencing a passing storm/shower. We do not allow cancellations/refunds in this case, we simply ask that you are patient and wait it out with us. If we do cancel your tour due to weather, you may reschedule (subject to availability) or receive a full refund.
- We reserve the right to cancel our tours in the event of severe or unsafe weather conditions.