We’ve partnered with RI’s own Gooseneck Vineyards to bring you a memorable floating wine tasting!
- Architecture Tour
The tour that brings beautiful architecture & history to life!
New in 2020!
Experience 300 years of architectural history as you cruise the Providence waterways! This 90-minute boat tour, led by the Providence Preservation Society, highlights the stories, sight lines, and subtle details that define Providence. From the most eye-catching landmarks on the city skyline to hidden architectural gems, you’ll discover historic Providence from the best seat in town!
- Final date just added to the schedule for September 14th! (All other dates are sold out.)
- These tours will run in light rain/mist conditions.
- We depart from the Providence Marina at 15 Bridge Street, Providence, RI.
- Grab a beverage from the Fish Co. next door and bring it aboard, or BYOB in a small cooler.
- Our boats are uncovered, please dress appropriately. Sweaters/jackets are recommended for cooler days.
- Space is limited and reservations are required.
- We will be limiting our capacity and will practice social distancing measures to ensure the health and safety of our guests.
- All passengers are required to wear a facial covering when checking in. Thank you!
A portion of all proceeds will benefit the Providence Preservation Society.