Bathed in the serenity of a softer light, the city’s architecture, picturesque bridges and cobblestone walkways take on a whole new life beneath the setting sun.
- One Hour Charter
- 90 Minute Charter
- Two Hour Charter
Personalized Private Charters
Climb aboard and host a unique private event on the Providence waterways with us! Our private charters are perfect for family outings, birthdays, retirements, gender reveals, proposals, gals/guys night out, bachelor/bachelorette parties, graduations & corporate outings. With spectacular views of the downcity skyline, Waterplace Park and the Providence River, you can create an experience that you and your guests will never forget!
Private charters are booked in 60-90-120 minute increments, but we can tailor your charter to fit your specific schedule and budget. We are very flexible and are happy to help you create the perfect event for your group! Our private charters are available 7 days/week until November 7th.
- One hour: $200 (includes the boat and Captain, gratuity is extra)
- 90-minutes: $300 (includes the boat and Captain, gratuity is extra)
- Two hours: $400 (includes the boat and Captain, gratuity is extra)
Food & Beverage:
- You can purchase alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages at the Fish Co. next door and bring them aboard, or you may BYOB in your own coolers. We can also assist you with beverage delivery to the docks if you’re from out of town, or don’t have the time to bring it yourself.
- Food can also be brought aboard. We often use Ellie’s Bakery, Cozy Caterers & the Pearl Street Cafe for our catering needs, but we can assist you with delivery from any vendor that you choose.
- Some groups prefer to listen to our narrated tour, while others would rather just socialize. It’s totally up to you and we’re happy to provide either scenario.
- We have a sound system aboard if you would like to have music playing in the background during your cruise. We can provide an appropriate playlist from Sirius or Pandora, or you can connect your own tunes via Bluetooth.
What to Bring:
- The boats are uncovered, please dress appropriately.
- Hats, sunglasses & sunscreen are all recommended in high season. Jackets/windbreakers in the cooler months.
- A 15% gratuity is automatically added to all private charter reservations. If you had a great experience, our Captains and Crew appreciate your additional cash gratuities.
- Until further notice, we will be limiting our capacity and will practice social distancing measures to ensure the health and safety of our guests. Please call for details.
- All passengers are required to wear a facial covering when checking in. Thank you!
August Charter Special:
- We have discounted our August charters by $150 or more! Book your event for this month and you’ll pay the lower rates, as noted above.