Bathed in the serenity of a softer light, the city’s architecture, picturesque bridges and cobblestone walkways take on a whole new life beneath the setting sun.
- One Hour Charter
- 90 Minute Charter
- Two Hour Charter
Personalized Private Charters
Climb aboard and host a unique private event on the Providence waterways! Our private charters are perfect for family outings, birthdays, retirements, gender reveals, proposals, gals/guys night out, bachelor/bachelorette parties, graduations & corporate outings. With spectacular views of the downcity skyline, Waterplace Park and the Providence River, you can create an experience that you and your guests will never forget!
Private charters can be booked for one hour, an hour and a half, or two hours. Our private charters are available 6 days/week, now through November 1st. (Closed Tuesdays)
Capacity & Rates:
- Our max capacity is (18) passengers per boat, and we have two identical boats. So up to (36) passengers can be on the water at one time.
- One hour: $400 (plus gratuity) With (18) passengers, that’s just $22 pp
- Ninety-minutes: $550 (plus gratuity) With (18) passengers, that’s just $30 pp
- Two hours: $700 (plus gratuity) With (18) passengers, that’s just $38 pp
- A 18% gratuity is added to each private charter reservation. If you had a great experience, our Captains and Crew appreciate your additional cash gratuities.
Food & Beverage:
- You can BYOB in your own coolers or grab beverages at the Fish Co. next door and bring them aboard.
- Food can also be brought aboard. You can bring whatever you’d like to eat, just keep it simple. (ie: bring cupcakes, not a cake, for a birthday celebration.) People will typically bring boxed lunches, sandwiches, fruit and cheese platters, or pizza. We often use Ellie’s Bakery, Cozy Caterers & the Pearl Street Café for our catering needs, let us know if you need any assistance.
To Tour or Not To Tour:
- Some private charters prefer to listen to our narrated tour, while others prefer to socialize with some tunes in the background. Every group is different and it’s totally up to YOU! Our vessels are equipped with Bluetooth technology, a sound system, Sirius XM and Pandora, or you can connect your own phone/playlist to our Bluetooth.
What to Bring:
- The boats are uncovered, please dress appropriately. Hats, sunglasses & sunscreen are all recommended in high season. Jackets/windbreakers in the cooler months.
COVID-19 Related Updates as of May 25, 2021:
- Passengers who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 are no longer required to wear a facial covering when checking in and boarding. If you are not fully vaccinated, we ask that you continue to wear your facial coverings until seated on the boat.
Tour Cancellation Policy:
- Customers may reschedule (subject to availability) or receive a full refund with 72 hours advance cancellation notice only. Please contact us by telephone to cancel your charter.
- Same-day cancellations are non-refundable.
- No-shows are non-refundable.
Weather Related Cancellations:
- All of our charters typically run in light rain and other moderate weather conditions. We do not cancel charters due to inclement weather until approximately 15-30 minutes prior to departure, as the weather changes so quickly in New England.
- Our charters may launch a few minutes late if we are experiencing a passing storm/shower. We do not allow cancellations/refunds in this case, we simply ask that you are patient and wait it out with us.
- If we do cancel your charter due to weather, you may reschedule (subject to availability) or receive a full refund.
- We reserve the right to cancel our charters in the event of severe or unsafe weather conditions.