Bathed in the serenity of a softer light, the city’s architecture, picturesque bridges and cobblestone walkways take on a whole new life beneath the setting sun.
- One Hour Charter
- 90 Minute Charter
- Two Hour Charter
Personalized Private Charters
Need to get out of the house?! We hear you.
Climb aboard and host a unique private event on the Providence waterways with us! Our private charters are perfect for family outings, birthdays, retirements, gender reveals, proposals, gals/guys night out, bachelor/bachelorette parties, graduations & corporate outings. With spectacular views of the downcity skyline, Waterplace Park and the Providence River, you can create an experience that you and your guests will never forget!
Private charters are booked in 60-90-120 minute increments, but we can tailor your charter to fit your specific schedule and budget. We are very flexible and are happy to help you create the perfect event for your group!
Food & Beverage:
- You can purchase alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages at the Fish Co. next door and bring them aboard, or you may BYOB in your own coolers. We can also assist you with beverage delivery to the docks if you’re from out of town, or don’t have the time to bring it yourself.
- Food can also be brought aboard. We often use Ellie’s Bakery, Cozy Caterers & the Pearl Street Cafe for our catering needs, but we can assist you with delivery from any vendor that you choose.
- Some groups prefer to listen to our narrated tour, while others would rather just socialize. It’s totally up to you and we’re happy to provide either scenario.
- We have a sound system aboard if you would like to have music playing in the background during your ride. We can provide an appropriate playlist from Sirius or Pandora, or you can connect your own tunes via Bluetooth.
What to Bring:
- The boats are uncovered, please dress appropriately.
- Hats, sunglasses & sunscreen are all recommended in high season. Jackets/windbreakers in the cooler months.
- Private charters are available 7 days/week from now until November 2nd.
- Until further notice, we will be limiting our capacity and will practice social distancing measures to ensure the health and safety of our guests.
- All passengers are required to wear a facial covering when checking in. Thank you!