Bathed in the serenity of a softer light, the city’s architecture, picturesque bridges and cobblestone walkways take on a whole new life beneath the setting sun.
- One Hour Charter
- 90 Minute Charter
- Two Hour Charter
Personalized Private Charters
Climb aboard and host a unique private event on the Providence waterways! Our private charters are perfect for family outings, birthdays, retirements, gender reveals, proposals, gals/guys night out, bachelor/bachelorette parties, graduations & corporate outings. With spectacular views of the downcity skyline, Waterplace Park and the Providence River, you can create an experience that you and your guests will never forget!
- Private charters can be booked for one hour, an hour and a half, or two hours, only.
- Our charters do not leave the downtown Providence waterways.
- We do not offer dinner cruises, or lighthouse tours, sorry!
- Available 7 days/week, May through October.
Capacity & Rates:
- Our max capacity is (18) passengers per boat, and we have two identical boats. Therefore, we can accommodate up to (36) passengers at one time, between the two boats.
- One hour: $400 (plus gratuity) up to (18) passengers
- Ninety-minutes: $550 (plus gratuity) up to (18) passengers
- Two hours: $650 (plus gratuity) up to (18) passengers
- A 20% gratuity is added to each private charter reservation.
- Full payment is due upon making your charter reservation. If we must cancel your charter due to severe weather conditions, you will have an option to reschedule or receive a full refund. Please see the Weather-Related Cancellation policy below.
Food & Beverage:
- You can BYOB in your own coolers or grab beverages from our store to bring aboard with you.
- Food can also be brought aboard, but we suggest that you keep it simple. (ie: bring cupcakes, not a cake, for a birthday celebration.) Guests typically bring boxed meals, sandwich platters, charcuterie and pizza.
May We Suggest:
- The Perfect Parcel: Charcuterie Boxes, Boards and Grazing Tables (@the.perfectparcel) Ask for a discount code once your charter is booked for 10% OFF and complimentary delivery!
- Easy Entertaining RI: Full service catering, boxed meals, platters (@eentertaining)
- Thrive Cakery: Cupcakes, cookies and dessert platters (@thrive_cakery)
- Diva’s Dips & Gourmet Treats: Handmade chocolates, sugar cookies and sweets (@divasdips)
- The Cookie Hub RI: Custom sugar cookies (@thecookiehubri)
To Tour or Not To Tour:
- Some guests prefer to listen to our narrated tour, while others prefer to socialize with some tunes in the background, it’s totally up to YOU! For background music, our vessels are equipped with Bluetooth technology, a sound system, Sirius XM and Pandora, or you can connect your own phone/playlist to our Bluetooth.
- There are several parking garages, outdoor parking lots and on-street metered parking spaces throughout our neighborhood.
- The Freeway Parking Garage and Arcade Parking Garage, both located behind our building on Pine Street, offer very reasonable parking rates.
- We also recommend taking your hotel shuttle, a Lyft or Uber, or walking from your hotel, if possible. We are centrally located in downtown and most hotels are within a 15 minute walk from us.
Charter Cancellation Policy:
- You must give us 7 days advance notice in order to cancel your private charter and receive a full refund.
- We are happy to try to reschedule your charter for another day/time with less than 7 days advance notice, subject to availability, but there are no refunds if we are unable to accommodate you.
Weather Related Cancellations:
- All of our charters typically run in light rain and other moderate weather conditions. We do not cancel charters due to inclement weather until approximately 60 minutes prior to departure, as the weather changes so quickly in New England.
- Our charters may launch a few minutes late if we are experiencing a passing storm/shower. We do not allow cancellations/refunds in this case, we simply ask that you are patient and wait it out with us.
- If we do cancel your charter due to weather, you may reschedule (subject to availability) or receive a full refund.
- We reserve the right to cancel our charters in the event of severe or unsafe weather conditions.