Bathed in the serenity of a softer light, the city’s architecture, picturesque bridges and cobblestone walkways take on a whole new life beneath the setting sun.
- One Hour Charter
- 90 Minute Charter
- Two Hour Charter
Personalized Private Charters
Climb aboard and host a unique private event on the Providence waterways! Our private charters are perfect for family outings, birthdays, retirements, gender reveals, proposals, gals/guys night out, bachelor/bachelorette parties, graduations & corporate outings. With spectacular views of the downcity skyline, Waterplace Park and the Providence River, you can create an experience that you and your guests will never forget!
Private charters can be booked for one hour, an hour and a half, or two hours. We’re happy to help create the perfect event for your group, so don’t hesitate to ask for suggestions on catering or beverage delivery. Our private charters are available 6 days/week. (Closed Tuesdays)
Capacity & Rates:
- Depending on the type of charter, our max capacity is between (12-18) passengers per boat, and we have two identical boats.
- One hour: $300 (includes the boat and Captain, gratuity not included)
- 90-minutes: $400 (includes the boat and Captain, gratuity not included)
- Two hours: $500 (includes the boat and Captain, gratuity not included)
- A 18% gratuity is added to each private charter reservation. If you had a great experience, our Captains and Crew appreciate your additional cash gratuities.
Food & Beverage:
- You can purchase alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages at the Fish Co. next door and bring them aboard, or you may BYOB in your own coolers. We can also assist you with beverage delivery to the docks if you’re from out of town, or don’t have the time to bring it yourself.
- Food can also be brought aboard. We often use Ellie’s Bakery, Cozy Caterers & the Pearl Street Café for our catering needs, but we can assist you with delivery from any vendor that you choose.
- Some groups prefer to listen to our narrated tour, while others would rather just socialize. It’s totally up to you and we’re happy to provide either scenario.
- We have a sound system aboard if you would prefer to have music playing in the background during your cruise. We can provide an appropriate playlist from Sirius or Pandora, or you can connect your own playlist via Bluetooth.
What to Bring:
- Due to COVID-19, all passengers are required to wear a facial covering when checking in and boarding. You may remove your masks once seated, if you wish to do so.
- The boats are uncovered, please dress appropriately. Hats, sunglasses & sunscreen are all recommended in high season. Jackets/windbreakers in the cooler months.
- Due to COVID-19, we will be limiting our capacity and will practice social distancing measures to ensure the health and safety of our guests. We urge you and your guests to be safety-conscious and only come aboard as a group if you are vaccinated, or have been living or quarantining with each other. Thank you!