Experience 300 years of architectural history as you cruise the Providence waterways!
- Adult Ages 13+
- Seniors Ages 65+
- Military/PD/FD/EMS Please show ID at check-in
- Child Ages 4-12 (All children, regardless of age, must have a ticket)
- Infant/Toddler Ages 0-3 months (All children, regardless of age, must have a ticket)
Narrated Daily Tours
Whether you’re a RI native, traveling with family, or visiting for work, our tours are designed to appeal to everyone. Join us for an award-winning narrated tour as we celebrate our 30th season along the shores of Providence! Together, we will explore the Providence River, Riverwalk, Waterplace Park, the Fox Point Hurricane Barrier and the Providence Industrial Harbor as our Captains highlight historical, nautical and architectural points of interest.
- Statewide Best Local Tour – Best of Rhode Island 2018, 2019, 2021
- Best City Tour – Yankee Magazine, 2017
- Member of the Year – Providence/Warwick Convention & Visitors Bureau, 2016
- Top-Rated/Certificates of Excellence – TripAdvisor, Yelp & Google, yearly
- Our website is in REAL TIME. So if you see just one seat left, that’s all we’ve got left for that tour!
- Our docks are located at the Providence Marina at 15 Bridge Street, Providence, RI 02903.
- The boat leaves exactly as scheduled. If you are late, you will miss the boat. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled tour for check-in.
- There are no bathrooms at our launch site or aboard our boats. PLAN AHEAD and use the bathroom prior to your arrival.
- Need just a single seat? Give us a call, we’re happy to help you with that.
- If you would like to grab a drink from the bar next door to bring aboard with you, please arrive at least 20 minutes prior to your scheduled tour. You may also BYOB in a small cooler, on all of our tours.
- Kindly remember that our tours are narrated and our passengers are looking forward to listening to the tour guide. Please make sure this tour will be appropriate for your young children. Every passenger needs a ticket to board, including infants.
- Smoking and vaping are not permitted while aboard.
- We love dogs, but they are not permitted aboard. Sorry!
- Our boats are uncovered, please dress appropriately. Hats, sunglasses, sunscreen and bottled water/beverages are recommended during the day. Sweaters/jackets are recommended for evening tours.
- Space is limited and reservations are required.
- Passengers who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 are no longer required to wear a facial covering when checking in and boarding. If you are not fully vaccinated, we ask that you continue to wear your facial coverings until further notice.
Tour Cancellation Policy:
- Customers may reschedule (subject to availability) or receive a full refund with 24 hours advance cancellation notice only.
- Same-day cancellations are non-refundable.
- No-shows and late arrivals will be charged the full fare and rescheduling is not permitted.
- We reserve the right to reschedule or cancel tours when less than 4 passengers have booked. It doesn’t happen often, but we will call you ASAP if it does.
Weather Related Cancellations:
- All of our tours typically run in light rain and other moderate weather conditions. We do not cancel tours due to inclement weather until approximately 15-30 minutes prior to departure, as the weather changes so quickly in New England.
- Our tours may launch a few minutes late if we are experiencing a passing storm/shower. We do not allow cancellations/refunds in this case, we simply ask that you are patient and wait it out with us. If we do cancel your tour due to weather, you may reschedule (subject to availability) or receive a full refund.
- We reserve the right to cancel our tours in the event of severe or unsafe weather conditions.