Treat Mom to a relaxing outdoor cruise throughout the picturesque Providence waterways! Complimentary mimosas, all ages welcome!
- Adult Ages 13+
- Seniors Ages 65+
- Military/PD/FD/EMS Please show ID at check-in
- Child Ages 2-12 (All children, regardless of age, must have a ticket)
- Infant/Toddler Ages 0-23 months (All children, regardless of age, must have a ticket)
Narrated Daily Tours
Discover the historic and contemporary milestones of the Providence waterways with a fresh breeze in your hair & the sun at your back.
Explore the Providence River, Riverwalk, Waterplace Park, the Fox Point Hurricane Barrier and the Providence Industrial Harbor as we highlight historical, nautical and architectural points of interest. Even our locals learn a few fun and interesting facts about our gorgeous capital city…join us!
We’re celebrating our 30th season along the shores of Providence in ’21 and we’re looking forward to welcoming you aboard! Running time: Approximately 50 minutes.
- We depart from the Providence Marina at 15 Bridge Street in downtown Providence, RI.
- There are no bathrooms aboard, please use the restrooms at the marina prior to boarding.
- Kindly remember that our tours are narrated and our passengers are looking forward to listening to the tour guide. Make sure this tour will be appropriate for your young children.
- Smoking and vaping are not permitted while aboard.
- Dogs are not permitted aboard. Sorry!
- Grab a beverage from the Fish Co. bar or you may BYOB in a small cooler on all of our tours.
- Our boats are uncovered, please dress appropriately. Hats, sunglasses & sunscreen are recommended during the day. Sweaters/jackets are recommended for evening tours.
- Space is limited and reservations are required. We will be limiting our capacity and will practice social distancing measures to ensure the health and safety of our guests.
- All passengers are required to wear a facial covering when checking in and boarding. Masks may be removed once seated. Thank you!