Experience 300 years of architectural history as you cruise the Providence waterways!
- Adult Ages 13+
- Seniors Ages 65+
- Military/PD/FD/EMS Please show ID at check-in
- Child Ages 4-12 (All children, regardless of age, must have a ticket)
- Infant/Toddler Ages 0-3 months (All children, regardless of age, must have a ticket)
Narrated Daily Tours
Discover the historic and contemporary milestones of the Providence waterways with a fresh breeze in your hair & the sun at your back.
Explore the Providence River, Riverwalk, Waterplace Park, the Fox Point Hurricane Barrier and the Providence Industrial Harbor as we highlight historical, nautical and architectural points of interest. Even our locals learn a few fun and interesting facts about our gorgeous capital city…join us!
We’re celebrating our 30th season along the shores of Providence in ’21 and we’re looking forward to welcoming you aboard! Running time: Approximately 50 minutes.
- We depart from the Providence Marina at 15 Bridge Street in downtown Providence, RI.
- The boat leaves exactly as scheduled. If you are late, you will miss the boat. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled tour for check-in.
- There are no bathrooms aboard, but you may use the restrooms at the marina prior to boarding. If you will need to use the bathroom, please arrive at least 20 minutes prior to your scheduled tour.
- If you would like to grab a drink from the Fish Co. next door to bring aboard with you, please arrive at least 20 minutes prior to your scheduled tour. You may also BYOB in a small cooler, on all of our tours.
- Kindly remember that our tours are narrated and our passengers are looking forward to listening to the tour guide. Make sure this tour will be appropriate for your young children.
- Smoking and vaping are not permitted while aboard.
- We love dogs, but they are not permitted aboard. Sorry!
- Our boats are uncovered, please dress appropriately. Hats, sunglasses & sunscreen are recommended during the day. Sweaters/jackets are recommended for evening tours.
- Space is limited and reservations are required.
- Passengers who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 are no longer required to wear a facial covering when checking in and boarding. If you are not fully vaccinated, we ask that you continue to wear your facial coverings until further notice.