Discover the beautiful architecture of Providence on a riverboat tour! See eye-catching landmarks on the city skyline and older architectural gems.
- Adult Ages 13+
- Seniors Ages 65+
- Military/PD/FD/EMS Please show ID at check-in
- Child Ages 2-12 (All children, regardless of age, must have a ticket)
- Infant/Toddler Ages 0-23 months (All children, regardless of age, must have a ticket)
Providence Daytime and Sunset Cruises
Discover the historic and contemporary milestones of the Providence waterways on our fun and relaxing narrated tours.
Explore the Providence River, Riverwalk, Waterplace Park, the Fox Point Hurricane Barrier and the Providence Industrial Harbor as we highlight historical, nautical and architectural points of interest! Running time: Approximately 50 minutes.
Enjoy our narrated evening cruise throughout the Providence River, Riverwalk, Waterplace Park, the Fox Point Hurricane Barrier and the Providence Industrial Harbor…the perfect way to end a Rhode Island day! Grab a beverage from the bar next door or BYOB in a small cooler. Running time: Approximately 50 minutes.
- We depart from the Fox Point Marina at 525 South Water Street in downtown Providence, RI.
- All tours are by reservation, please reserve seats prior to your arrival.
- There are no bathrooms aboard, please use the restrooms at the marina prior to boarding.
- Kindly remember that our tours are narrated and our passengers are looking forward to listening to the tour guide. Make sure this tour will be appropriate for your young children.
- There is no smoking or vaping allowed on our boats, at any time.
- Canine friends are not permitted aboard. Sorry!
- We reserve the right to reschedule or cancel our tours when less than 4 passengers have booked.
- You may BYOB in a small cooler on all of our tours.
- Our boats are uncovered, please dress appropriately. Hats, sunglasses & sunscreen are recommended during the day. Sweaters/jackets are recommended for evening tours.