Experience 300 years of architectural history as you cruise the Providence waterways!
- Adult Ages 13+
- Seniors Ages 65+
- Military/PD/FD/EMS Please show ID at check-in
- Child Ages 2-12 (All children, regardless of age, must have a ticket)
- Infant/Toddler Ages 0-23 months (All children, regardless of age, must have a ticket)
Daytime Tours & Sunset Cruises
Discover the historic and contemporary milestones of the Providence waterways with a fresh spring breeze in your hair & the sun on your back.
Come explore the Providence River, Riverwalk, Waterplace Park, the Fox Point Hurricane Barrier and the Providence Industrial Harbor as we highlight historical, nautical and architectural points of interest! Think you know Providence? Even our locals will love what they learn about our capital city! Running time: Approximately 50 minutes.
Enjoy our narrated evening cruise throughout the Providence River, Riverwalk, Waterplace Park, the Fox Point Hurricane Barrier and the Providence Industrial Harbor…the perfect way to end a Rhode Island day! Running time: Approximately 50 minutes.
- We depart from the Providence Marina at 15 Bridge Street in downtown Providence, RI.
- There are no bathrooms aboard, please use the restrooms at the marina prior to boarding.
- Kindly remember that our tours are narrated and our passengers are looking forward to listening to the tour guide. Make sure this tour will be appropriate for your young children.
- There is no smoking or vaping allowed on our boats.
- Canine friends are not permitted aboard. Sorry!
- Grab a beverage from the dock bar or BYOB in a small cooler on all of our tours.
- Our boats are uncovered, please dress appropriately. Hats, sunglasses & sunscreen are recommended during the day. Sweaters/jackets are recommended for evening tours.
- Space is limited and advanced reservations are required.
- Capacity is limited and we practice social distancing measures to ensure the health and safety of our guests.
- All passengers are required to wear a facial covering when checking in. Thank you!