Experience 300 years of architectural history as you cruise the Providence waterways!
- Ghost Tour Adult Ages 18+
- Ghost Tour Senior Ages 65+
- Ghost Tour Child Ages 6 to 17
Haunted Boat Rides
Allow Captain Peter and our guest guides from the Providence Ghost Tours to introduce you to some of Providence’s longest-lingering residents as you cruise throughout our waterways.
Surrounded by the moonlit bridges, cobblestone walkways and century-old architecture of downtown Providence, you will learn of our capital city’s “dearly-deceased-but-not-so-departed” residents; local literary giants and humble servants alike; their restless souls still stirring among the living. Climb aboard…they’ve been waiting for you! Offered on Sunday & Wednesday evenings only.
PLUS TWO SPECIAL NIGHTS!
Join us for a Haunted Booo-zy Boat Ride over Halloween weekend! Climb aboard on Halloween night, Sunday, October 31st or Monday, November 1st for a Day of the Dead celebration! These tickets are $50 each, the narrated tour is 60 minutes long and complimentary wine and Prosecco will be served. Ages 21+ only. Costumes are strongly encouraged but not required.
- Our website is in REAL TIME. So if you see just one seat left, that’s all we’ve got left for that tour!
- All ghost tours are appropriate for ages 10+. An adult must accompany all children under the age of 18.
- The Booo-zy Ghost Tours on 10/31 and 11/1 are $50 pp and are 21+ only.
- We depart from the Providence Marina at 15 Bridge Street, Providence, RI.
- These tours will run in light rain/mist conditions. Bring an umbrella, it only adds to the mystique!
- The boat leaves exactly as scheduled. If you are late, you will miss the boat. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled tour for check-in.
- There are no bathrooms at our launch site or aboard our boats. PLAN AHEAD and use the bathroom before you arrive.
- If you would like to grab a drink from the bar next door to bring aboard with you, please arrive at least 20 minutes prior to your scheduled tour. You may also BYOB in a small cooler, on all of our tours.
- Our boats are uncovered, please dress appropriately. Hats, sunglasses, sunscreen and bottled water/beverages are recommended during the day. Sweaters/jackets are recommended for cooler evening tours.
Tour Cancellation Policy:
- Customers may reschedule (subject to availability) or receive a full refund with 24 hours advance cancellation notice only. Please contact us by telephone to cancel your tour.
- Same-day cancellations are non-refundable.
- No-shows and late arrivals will be charged the full price and rescheduling is not permitted.
- We reserve the right to reschedule or cancel tours when less than 4 passengers have booked. It doesn’t happen often, but we will call you ASAP if it does.
Weather Related Cancellations:
- All of our tours typically run in light rain and other moderate weather conditions. We do not cancel tours due to inclement weather until approximately 15-30 minutes prior to departure, as the weather changes so quickly in New England.
- Our tours may launch a few minutes late if we are experiencing a passing storm/shower. We do not allow cancellations/refunds in this case, we simply ask that you are patient and wait it out with us.
- If we do cancel your tour due to weather, you may reschedule (subject to availability) or receive a full refund.
- We reserve the right to cancel our tours in the event of severe or unsafe weather conditions.