Experience 300 years of architectural history as you cruise the Providence waterways!
- Ghost Tour Adult Ages 18+
- Ghost Tour Senior Ages 65+
- Ghost Tour Child Ages 6 to 17
Haunted Boat Rides
Allow Captain Peter and our guest guides from the Providence Ghost Tours to introduce you to some of Providence’s longest-lingering residents as you cruise throughout our waterways.
Surrounded by the moonlit bridges, cobblestone walkways and century-old architecture of downtown Providence, you will learn of our capital city’s “dearly-deceased-but-not-so-departed” residents; local literary giants and humble servants alike; their restless souls still stirring among the living. Climb aboard…they’ve been waiting for you!
- By Popular Demand! We have added a Boozy Haunted Boat Tour to our schedule this Saturday night, November 7th! This will be our very last tour of the season, come have some FUN with the Providence Ghost Tours and us this weekend!
- Tickets are $45 each, the tour is 65 minutes long and unlimited complimentary wine and prosecco will be served. Ages 21+ only.
- All tours are by reservation, please reserve seats prior to your arrival.
- We depart from the Providence Marina at 15 Bridge Street, Providence, RI.
- At this time, we are strictly limiting our capacity on each tour to allow for comfortable social distancing.
- These tours will run in light rain/mist conditions. Bring an umbrella, it only adds to the mystique!
- Grab a beverage from the Fish Co. next door and bring it aboard, or BYOB in a small cooler.
- Our boats are uncovered, please dress appropriately. Sweaters/jackets are recommended for cooler evening tours.
- Space is limited and reservations are required.
- We will be limiting our capacity and will practice social distancing measures to ensure the health and safety of our guests.
- All passengers are required to wear a facial covering when checking in. Thank you!