Experience 300 years of architectural history as you cruise the Providence waterways!
Haunted Boat Rides
- Adults Ages 18-64
- Seniors Ages 64+
- Military/PD/FD/EMS All ages
- Children Ages 10-17
Haunted Boat Rides
Allow our Captains, along with special guest guides from the Providence Ghost Tours, to introduce you to some of Providence’s longest-lingering residents as you cruise throughout our waterways.
Surrounded by the moonlit bridges, cobblestone walkways and century-old architecture of downtown Providence, you will hear stories of our capital city’s “dearly-deceased-but-not-so-departed” residents; local literary giants and humble servants alike; their restless souls still stirring among the living. Climb aboard…they’ve been waiting for you! Generally offered on Sunday & Wednesday evenings only, plus Friday/Saturday evenings in October.
Join us for one of our Haunted Booo-zy Boat Rides on Halloween night, Monday, October 31st or Tuesday, November 1st for a fun Day of the Dead celebration! These tickets are $50 each, the narrated tour is 60 minutes long and complimentary wine and Prosecco will be served. Ages 21+ only. Costumes are strongly encouraged but not required.
WE HAVE MOVED! We are now located at 101 Dyer Street, Providence, RI. Come on inside to check-in for your boat tour and explore The Landing, our new Rhode Island-themed gallery, giftshop and creamery!
- Our website is in REAL TIME. If you see just one seat left for a particular tour, that’s all we’ve got left for that tour!
- All ghost tours are appropriate for ages 10+. An adult must accompany all children under the age of 18.
- The Booo-zy Ghost Tours on 10/31 and 11/1 are $50 pp and are 21+ only.
- These tours will run in light rain/mist conditions. Bring an umbrella, it only adds to the mystique!
- The boat leaves exactly as scheduled. If you are late, you will miss the boat. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled tour for check-in.
- There are no bathrooms at our launch site or aboard our boats. PLAN AHEAD and use the bathroom before you arrive.
- If you would like to grab a beverage from our store to bring aboard with you, please arrive at least 20 minutes prior to your scheduled tour. You may also BYOB in a small cooler on all of our tours.
- Our boats are uncovered, please dress appropriately. Sweaters/jackets/blankets are recommended for cooler evening tours.
- Fully vaccinated passengers are no longer required to wear a facial covering while aboard.
Tour Cancellation Policy:
- Haunted Boat Tour customers may reschedule (subject to availability) or receive a full refund with 48 hours advance cancellation notice only. Please contact us by telephone to cancel your tour.
- Same-day cancellations, late arrivals and no-shows are non-refundable.
- We reserve the right to reschedule or cancel tours when less than 4 passengers have booked. It doesn’t happen often, but we will call you ASAP if it does.
Weather Related Cancellations:
- All of our tours typically run in light rain and other moderate weather conditions. We do not cancel tours due to inclement weather until approximately 15-30 minutes prior to departure, as the weather changes so quickly in New England.
- Our tours may launch a few minutes late if we are experiencing a passing storm/shower. We do not allow cancellations/refunds in this case, we simply ask that you are patient and wait it out with us.
- If we do cancel your tour due to weather, you may reschedule (subject to availability) or receive a full refund.
- We reserve the right to cancel our tours in the event of severe or unsafe weather conditions.