Experience 300 years of architectural history as you cruise the Providence waterways!
- Ghost Tour Adult Ages 18+
- Ghost Tour Senior Ages 65+
- Ghost Tour Child Ages 6 to 17
Haunted Boat Rides
Allow Captain Peter and our guest guides from the Providence Ghost Tours to introduce you to some of Providence’s longest-lingering residents as you cruise throughout our waterways.
Surrounded by the moonlit bridges, cobblestone walkways and century-old architecture of downtown Providence, you will learn of our capital city’s “dearly-deceased-but-not-so-departed” residents; local literary giants and humble servants alike; their restless souls still stirring among the living. Climb aboard…they’ve been waiting for you! Offered on Sunday & Wednesday evenings only.
PLUS TWO SPECIAL NIGHTS!
Join us for a Haunted Booo-zy Boat Ride over Halloween weekend! Climb aboard on Halloween night, Sunday, October 31st or Monday, November 1st for a Day of the Dead celebration! These tickets are $50 each, the narrated tour is 60 minutes long and complimentary wine and Prosecco will be served. Ages 21+ only. Costumes are strongly encouraged but not required.
- All ghost tours are appropriate for ages 10+. An adult must accompany all children under the age of 18.
- The Booo-zy Ghost Tours on 10/31 and 11/1 are $50 pp and are 21+ only.
- We depart from the Providence Marina at 15 Bridge Street, Providence, RI.
- These tours will run in light rain/mist conditions. Bring an umbrella, it only adds to the mystique!
- The boat leaves exactly as scheduled. If you are late, you will miss the boat. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled tour for check-in.
- There are no bathrooms aboard, but you may use the restrooms at the marina prior to boarding. If you will need to use the bathroom, please arrive at least 20 minutes prior to your scheduled tour.
- If you would like to grab a drink from the Fish Co. next door to bring aboard with you, please arrive at least 20 minutes prior to your scheduled tour. You may also BYOB in a small cooler, on all of our tours.
- Our boats are uncovered, please dress appropriately. Hats, sunglasses, sunscreen and bottled water/beverages are recommended during the day. Sweaters/jackets are recommended for cooler evening tours.
Tour Cancellation Policy:
- Customers may reschedule (subject to availability) or receive a full refund with 24 hours advance cancellation notice only. Please contact us by telephone to cancel your tour.
- Same-day cancellations are non-refundable.
- No-shows will be charged the full price.
- We reserve the right to reschedule or cancel tours when less than 4 passengers have booked. It doesn’t happen often, but we will call you ASAP if it does.
Weather Related Cancellations:
- All of our tours typically run in light rain and other moderate weather conditions. We do not cancel tours due to inclement weather until approximately 15-30 minutes prior to departure, as the weather changes so quickly in New England.
- Our tours may launch a few minutes late if we are experiencing a passing storm/shower. We do not allow cancellations/refunds in this case, we simply ask that you are patient and wait it out with us.
- If we do cancel your tour due to weather, you may reschedule (subject to availability) or receive a full refund.
- We reserve the right to cancel our tours in the event of severe or unsafe weather conditions.