Experience 300 years of architectural history as you cruise the Providence waterways!
- Ghost Tour Adult Ages 18+
- Ghost Tour Senior Ages 65+
- Ghost Tour Child Ages 6 to 17
Haunted Boat Rides
Allow Captain Peter and our guest guides from the Providence Ghost Tours to introduce you to some of Providence’s longest-lingering residents as you cruise throughout our waterways.
Surrounded by the moonlit bridges, cobblestone walkways and century-old architecture of downtown Providence, you will learn of our capital city’s “dearly-deceased-but-not-so-departed” residents; local literary giants and humble servants alike; their restless souls still stirring among the living. Climb aboard…they’ve been waiting for you! Offered on Sunday & Wednesday evenings only.
PLUS TWO SPECIAL NIGHTS!
Join us for a Haunted Booo-zy Boat Ride over Halloween weekend! Climb aboard on Halloween night, Sunday, October 31st or Monday, November 1st for a Day of the Dead celebration! These tickets are $50 each, the narrated tour is 60 minutes long and complimentary wine and Prosecco will be served. Ages 21+ only. Costumes are strongly encouraged but not required.
- All ghost tours are appropriate for ages 10+. An adult must accompany all children under the age of 18.
- The Booo-zy Ghost Tours on 10/31 and 11/1 are $50 pp and are 21+ only.
- We depart from the Providence Marina at 15 Bridge Street, Providence, RI.
- These tours will run in light rain/mist conditions. Bring an umbrella, it only adds to the mystique!
- Grab a beverage from the Fish Co. next door and bring it aboard, or BYOB in a small cooler.
- Our boats are uncovered, please dress appropriately. Sweaters/jackets are recommended for cooler evening tours.
- Space is limited and reservations are required. We will be limiting our capacity and will practice social distancing measures to ensure the health and safety of our guests.
- All passengers are required to wear a facial covering when checking in and boarding. Masks may be removed once seated. Thank you!