Experience 300 years of architectural history as you cruise the Providence waterways!
Haunted Boat Rides
- Adults Ages 18-64
- Seniors Ages 64+
- Military/PD/FD/EMS All ages
- Children Ages 10-17
Haunted Boat Rides
Allow our Captains, along with special guest guides from the Providence Ghost Tours, to introduce you to some of Providence’s longest-lingering residents as you cruise throughout our waterways.
Surrounded by the moonlit bridges, cobblestone walkways and century-old architecture of downtown Providence, you will hear stories of our capital city’s “dearly-deceased-but-not-so-departed” residents; local literary giants and humble servants alike; their restless souls still stirring among the living. Climb aboard…they’ve been waiting for you! Generally offered on Sunday & Thursday evenings all summer long, plus Friday/Saturday evenings in the fall.
Join us for one of our Haunted Booo-zy Boat Rides on Halloween night, Monday, October 31st or Tuesday, November 1st for a fun Day of the Dead celebration! These tickets are $50 each, the narrated tour is 60 minutes long and complimentary wine and Prosecco will be served to all passengers 21+. These tours are open to all passengers ages 16+ only. Costumes are strongly encouraged but not required.
- Our website is in REAL TIME. If you only see (1) ticket available for a particular time, that’s all we’ve got left for that tour!
- All ghost tours are appropriate for ages 10+. An adult must accompany all children under the age of 18.
- The Booo-zy Ghost Tours on 10/31 and 11/1 are $50 pp and are 16+ only.
- These tours will run in light rain/mist conditions. Bring an umbrella, it only adds to the mystique!
- Every passenger needs a ticket to board, including children.
- The boat leaves exactly as scheduled. If you are late, you will miss the boat. You must arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled tour for check-in.
- If you would like to grab a non-alcoholic beverage or ice cream from The Landing to bring aboard with you, please arrive at least 20 minutes prior to your scheduled tour.
- You may BYOB in a small cooler on all of our tours.
- There are no bathrooms at our launch site or aboard our boats. PLAN AHEAD and use the bathroom prior to your arrival.
- Kindly remember that our tours are narrated and our passengers are looking forward to listening to the tour guide. Please make sure this tour will be appropriate for your young children.
- Smoking and vaping are not permitted while aboard.
- Only certified service dogs are permitted aboard, sorry!
- Our boats are uncovered, please dress appropriately. Hats, sunglasses, sunscreen and bottled water/beverages are recommended during the day. Sweaters/jackets are recommended for evening tours.
- There are several parking garages, outdoor parking lots and on-street metered parking spaces throughout our neighborhood.
- If you are parked at a legal metered spot on the weekend, we have found that you typically do not need to feed the meters on Saturday/Sunday. Do so at your own risk, but this is what we have experienced.
- The Freeway Parking Garage and Arcade Parking Garage, both located behind our building, offer very reasonable parking rates.
- We also recommend you take your hotel shuttle, Lyft or Uber, or walk from your hotel, if possible. We are centrally located in downtown and most hotels are within a 15 minute walk from us.
Tour Cancellation Policy:
- Customers may reschedule (subject to availability) or receive a full refund with 48 hours advance cancellation notice only.
- No shows, late arrivals, and same-day cancellations are non-refundable and rescheduling is not permitted.
- We reserve the right to reschedule or cancel tours when less than 4 passengers have booked. It doesn’t happen often, but we will call you ASAP if it does.
Weather Related Cancellations:
- All of our tours typically run in light rain and other moderate weather conditions. We do not cancel tours due to inclement weather until approximately 15-30 minutes prior to departure, as the weather changes so quickly in New England.
- Our tours may launch a few minutes late if we are experiencing a passing storm/shower. We do not allow cancellations/refunds in this case, we simply ask that you are patient and wait it out with us. If we do cancel your tour due to weather, you may reschedule (subject to availability) or receive a full refund.
- We reserve the right to cancel our tours in the event of severe or unsafe weather conditions.