Experience 300 years of architectural history as you cruise the Providence waterways!
- Ghost Tour Adult Ages 18+
- Ghost Tour Senior Ages 65+
- Ghost Tour Child Ages 6 to 17
Haunted Boat Rides
Allow Captain Peter and our guest guides from the Providence Ghost Tours to introduce you to some of Providence’s longest-lingering residents as you cruise throughout our waterways.
Surrounded by the moonlit bridges, cobblestone walkways and century-old architecture of downtown Providence, you will learn of our capital city’s “dearly-deceased-but-not-so-departed” residents; local literary giants and humble servants alike; their restless souls still stirring among the living. Climb aboard…they’ve been waiting for you! Offered on Sunday & Wednesday evenings only.
PLUS TWO SPECIAL NIGHTS!
Join us for a Haunted Booo-zy Boat Ride over Halloween weekend! Climb aboard on Halloween night, Sunday, October 31st or Monday, November 1st for a Day of the Dead celebration! These tickets are $50 each, the narrated tour is 60 minutes long and complimentary wine and Prosecco will be served. Ages 21+ only. Costumes are strongly encouraged but not required.
- All ghost tours are appropriate for ages 10+. An adult must accompany all children under the age of 18.
- The Booo-zy Ghost Tours on 10/31 and 11/1 are $50 pp and are 21+ only.
- We depart from the Providence Marina at 15 Bridge Street, Providence, RI.
- These tours will run in light rain/mist conditions. Bring an umbrella, it only adds to the mystique!
- The boat leaves exactly as scheduled. If you are late, you will miss the boat. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled tour for check-in.
- There are no bathrooms aboard, but you may use the restrooms at the marina prior to boarding. If you will need to use the bathroom, please arrive at least 20 minutes prior to your scheduled tour.
- If you would like to grab a drink from the Fish Co. next door to bring aboard with you, please arrive at least 20 minutes prior to your scheduled tour. You may also BYOB in a small cooler, on all of our tours.
- Our boats are uncovered, please dress appropriately. Sweaters/jackets are recommended for cooler evening tours.
- Space is limited and reservations are required. We will be limiting our capacity and will practice social distancing measures to ensure the health and safety of our guests.
- All passengers are required to wear a facial covering when checking in and boarding. Masks may be removed once seated. Thank you!