Experience 300 years of architectural history as you cruise the Providence waterways!
- Ghost Tour Adult Ages 18+
- Ghost Tour Senior Ages 65+
- Ghost Tour Child Ages 6 to 17
Haunted Boat Rides
Allow Captain Peter and our guest guides from the Providence Ghost Tours to introduce you to some of Providence’s longest-lingering residents as you cruise throughout our waterways.
Surrounded by the moonlit bridges, cobblestone walkways and century-old architecture of downtown Providence, you will learn of our capital city’s “dearly-deceased-but-not-so-departed” residents; local literary giants and humble servants alike; their restless souls still stirring among the living. Climb aboard…they’ve been waiting for you!
- SORRY, ALL DATES ARE NOW SOLD OUT!!
- Offered on select Wednesdays and Sundays only.
- All tours are by reservation, please reserve seats prior to your arrival.
- Appropriate for ages 10+
- We depart from the Providence Marina at 15 Bridge Street, Providence, RI.
- At this time, we are strictly limiting our capacity on each tour to allow for comfortable social distancing.
- These tours will run in light rain/mist conditions. Bring an umbrella, it only adds to the mystique!
- Grab a beverage from the Fish Co. next door and bring it aboard, or BYOB in a small cooler.
- Our boats are uncovered, please dress appropriately. Sweaters/jackets are recommended for cooler evening tours.
- SORRY, ALL BOOZY BOAT RIDES ARE ALSO SOLD OUT!!
- Join us for a Haunted Booozy Boat Ride this Halloween, Saturday, October 31st or Sunday, November 1st for a Day of the Dead celebration! Tickets are $45 each, the tour is 75 minutes long and unlimited complimentary wine and prosecco will be served. Ages 21+ only. Costumes are encouraged, but not required!
- Space is limited and reservations are required.
- We will be limiting our capacity and will practice social distancing measures to ensure the health and safety of our guests.
- All passengers are required to wear a facial covering when checking in. Thank you!