Discover the historic and contemporary milestones of the Providence waterways on our fun & relaxing narrated daytime tours. Explore the Providence River, Riverwalk, Waterplace Park, the Fox Point Hurricane Barrier and the Providence Industrial Harbor as we highlight historical, nautical and architectural points of interest!
- Daytime tours are $22 for adults, $20 for seniors, $17 for all children 12 and under.
- Every passenger, regardless of age, must purchase a ticket.
- The tours are 50 minutes long.
- You must check-in 15 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time. We leave very much on schedule.
- We run 6 days/week, we are closed on Tuesdays.
- Single passengers: We're happy to assist you with a reservation, please call our office.
- We depart from our docks at the Fox Point Marina at 525 South Water Street, Providence, RI.
- Relax! Grab a drink from the Whiskey Republic next door and bring it aboard with you!
- The boats are uncovered, please dress appropriately. Hats, sunglasses & sunscreen are all recommended.
- All tours are by reservation. Please reserve seats prior to your arrival. Call us at 401-580-BOAT, send an email inquiry or book below.
Our Launch Site
A leisurely 25 minute walk, or 5 minute drive from the Rhode Island Convention Center, Kennedy Plaza and all major downtown hotels, our launch site is located at The Fox Point Marina at 525 South Water Street, Providence, RI 02903. The Whiskey Republic and the Hot Club, located on either side of the marina, offer expansive outdoor decks with panoramic views of the Providence skyline. Before or after your tour, visit either establishment for a bite to eat and a refreshing cocktail!