Discover the historic & contemporary milestones of the Providence waterways on our fun & relaxing 50-minute narrated tours!
- Adult 21+ only
Our floating wine tastings with Gooseneck Vineyards
We could ALL use a little outdoor fun right about now, don’t you think?!
Join us as we welcome Rhode Island-based Gooseneck Vineyards for a memorable open-air cruise throughout the Providence waterways, paired with a sampling of crisp wines and refreshing Prosecco.
Built on the foundation of authenticity, quality, and passion, Gooseneck Vineyards seeks out the best grape-growing regions throughout the world to bring their favorite varietals to your glass. Our limited series wine tastings with Gooseneck Vineyards are $50 per person, and include:
- Four featured wines with light food pairings.
- A 75-minute cruise of the downtown Providence waterways.
Throughout the cruise, our Captains will highlight nautical & historical points of interest and Paul Fede, your Gooseneck Vineyards host, will lead a casual discussion of their products.
- Space is limited and reservations are required. We will be limiting our capacity and will practice strict social distancing measures to ensure the health and safety of our guests. All passengers are required to wear a facial covering while aboard.
- Due to social distancing, our Captains and Crew Members will not be able to assist passengers aboard, like we normally would. Passengers should be steady on their feet and able to use the hand rails and/or family members to assist in boarding, if necessary.
- This is a fun & casual experience for wine enthusiasts of all levels!
- Sorry, passengers under 21 years of age are not permitted on this tour.
- Not a wine fan? You may BYOB in a small cooler if you’d like.