Discover the historic & contemporary milestones of the Providence waterways on our fun & relaxing narrated tours!
- Adult 21+ only
Floating wine tastings with Gooseneck Vineyards!
These tours are now closed for the winter. We’ll add them to our 2024 schedule soon!
Wine enthusiasts will enjoy our floating wine tastings with Rhode Island’s own Gooseneck Vineyards as we cruise along the Providence waterways! Throughout the 60-minute cruise, our Captains will highlight nautical & historical points of interest while June Cerrito, your Gooseneck Vineyards host, leads a casual discussion and tasting of 4-6 featured wines & Prosecco with light food pairings.
This is a fun & casual experience for wine enthusiasts of all levels. No wine snobs here, just good wine, great company and fabulous views!
- Our capacity is limited to just (17) passengers.
- Our website is in REAL TIME. If you only see one ticket available for a particular time, that’s all we’ve got left for that tour.
- This tour is ages 21+ only.
- Not a wine fan? You may also BYOB in a small cooler, if you’d like.
- We are located inside The Landing at 101 Dyer Street in downtown Providence.
- When checking in for your tour, feel free to explore The Landing, where you’ll find Rhode Island-themed gifts, t-shirts, local art, a full café & ice cream parlor. You are welcome to bring a beverage or ice cream aboard with you to enjoy during your tour.
- Certified service dogs are permitted aboard, pets are not.
- There are several parking garages, outdoor parking lots and on-street metered parking spaces throughout our neighborhood.
- The Freeway Parking Garage and Arcade Parking Garage, both located behind our building on Pine Street, offer very reasonable parking rates.
- We also recommend taking your hotel shuttle, a Lyft or Uber, or walking from your hotel, if possible. We are centrally located in downtown and most hotels are within a 15 minute walk from us.
Tour Cancellation Policy:
- Same day bookings are not refundable or exchangeable, please make sure you are booking the correct date/time.
- Customers may reschedule (subject to availability) or receive a full refund with 72 hours advance notice only.
- Cancellations inside of 72 hours, late arrivals and no-shows are not exchangeable or refundable.
- We reserve the right to reschedule or cancel tours when less than 4 passengers have booked. It doesn’t happen often, but we will call you ASAP if it does.
Weather Related Cancellations:
- All of our tours typically run in light rain and other moderate weather conditions. We reserve the right to cancel our tours in the event of severe or unsafe weather conditions. If we do cancel your tour due to inclement weather, you may reschedule, subject to availability, or receive a full refund.
- Our tours may launch a few minutes late if we are experiencing a passing shower. We do not allow cancellations/refunds in this case, we simply ask that you are patient and wait it out with us.