THESE TOURS ARE CLOSED FOR THE SEASON, THANK YOU! Discover the historic & contemporary milestones of the Providence waterways on our fun & relaxing 50-minute narrated tours!
- Adult 21+ only
Our floating wine tastings with Gooseneck Vineyards
Join us as we welcome Rhode Island-based Gooseneck Vineyards for an open-air cruise throughout the Providence waterways, paired with a sampling of crisp wines and refreshing Prosecco.
Built on the foundation of authenticity, quality, and passion, Gooseneck Vineyards seeks out the best grape-growing regions throughout the world to bring their favorite varietals to your glass. Our limited series wine tastings with Gooseneck Vineyards are $50 per person, and include:
- Four to five featured wines with light food pairings.
- A 60-minute cruise of the downtown Providence waterways.
Throughout the cruise, our Captains will highlight nautical & historical points of interest and Paul Fede and his staff, your Gooseneck Vineyards hosts, will lead a casual discussion of their products.
WE HAVE MOVED! We are now located inside The Landing, located at 101 Dyer Street, Providence, RI. Come inside The Landing to check-in for your boat tour and explore our new Rhode Island-themed gallery, gift shop and creamery!
- Our website is in REAL TIME. If you only see one ticket available for a particular time, that’s all we’ve got left for that tour!
- This is a fun & casual experience for wine enthusiasts of all levels. No wine snobs here, just good wine, great company and fabulous views!
- Sorry, passengers under 21 years of age are not permitted on this particular tour.
- Not a wine fan? You may also BYOB in a small cooler if you’d like.
- The boat leaves exactly as scheduled. If you are late, you will miss the boat. You must arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled tour for check-in.
- If you would like to grab a non-alcoholic beverage or ice cream from our store to bring aboard with you, please arrive at least 20 minutes prior to your scheduled tour.
- There are no bathrooms at our launch site or aboard our boats. PLAN AHEAD and use the bathroom prior to your arrival.
- Smoking and vaping are not permitted while aboard.
- Only certified service dogs are permitted aboard, sorry!
- Our boats are uncovered, please dress appropriately. Sweaters/jackets are recommended for evening tours.
- There are several parking garages, outdoor parking lots and on-street metered parking spaces throughout our neighborhood.
- If you are parked at a legal metered spot on the weekend, we have found that you typically do not need to feed the meters on Saturday/Sunday. Do so at your own risk, but this is what we have experienced.
- The Freeway Parking Garage and Arcade Parking Garage, both located behind our building, offer very reasonable parking rates.
- We also recommend you take your hotel shuttle, Lyft or Uber, or walk from your hotel, if possible. We are centrally located in downtown and most hotels are within a 15 minute walk from us.
Tour Cancellation Policy:
- Customers may reschedule (subject to availability) or receive a full refund with 48 hours advance cancellation notice only.
- No shows, late arrivals, and same-day cancellations are non-refundable and rescheduling is not permitted.
- We reserve the right to reschedule or cancel tours when less than 4 passengers have booked. It doesn’t happen often, but we will call you ASAP if it does.
Weather Related Cancellations:
- All of our tours typically run in light rain and other moderate weather conditions. We do not cancel tours due to inclement weather until approximately 15-30 minutes prior to departure, as the weather changes so quickly in New England.
- Our tours may launch a few minutes late if we are experiencing a passing storm/shower. We do not allow cancellations/refunds in this case, we simply ask that you are patient and wait it out with us. If we do cancel your tour due to weather, you may reschedule (subject to availability) or receive a full refund.
- We reserve the right to cancel our tours in the event of severe or unsafe weather conditions.