Discover the historic & contemporary milestones of the Providence waterways on our fun & relaxing narrated tours!
Partial WaterFire® Boat Rides
An evening cruise with a Partial WaterFire® lighting!
- All ages
Partial WaterFire® Boat Rides
Our partial WaterFire® boat rides include an evening cruise throughout the downtown Providence waterways, with the addition of a partial WaterFire® lighting! Partial lightings can include braziers in any section of the river.
What’s the difference between a full lighting and a partial lighting? Partial WaterFire® lightings typically encompass only one section of the river but may include more than one. Full WaterFire® lightings include all braziers throughout the Providence River from Memorial Park to the basin of WaterPlace Park.
- Our website is in REAL TIME. If you only see one ticket available for a particular time, that’s all we’ve got left for that ride.
- ALL passengers, including infants, must have a reservation to board. Our vessels are inspected by the United States Coast Guard and we cannot have more than (18) passengers aboard at one time, regardless of age.
- Partial WaterFire® lightings occur shortly after sunset and remain lit for several hours. (Each lighting varies)
- There is no narration during these tours; just a fun, casual evening cruise along the shores of Providence with the addition of a partial WaterFire® lighting!
- You may also BYOB on all of our tours.
- Certified service dogs are permitted aboard, pets are not.
Enhance Your WaterFire® Boat Tour Experience!
We have partnered with a few of our favorite local small businesses to offer delicious charcuterie platters, and individual boxes; freshly baked dessert platters, cupcakes, chocolate confections and sugar cookies! Once your boat tour is booked, order directly through each vendor for delivery right to our doors.
- The Perfect Parcel: Charcuterie Boxes, Boards and Grazing Tables (@the.perfectparcel) Ask for a discount code once your boat tour is booked for 10% OFF and complimentary delivery!
- Easy Entertaining RI: Full service catering, boxed meals, platters (@eentertaining)
- Thrive Cakery: Cupcakes, cookies and dessert platters (@thrive_cakery)
- Diva’s Dips & Gourmet Treats: Handmade chocolates, cookies and sweets (@divasdips)
- The Cookie Hub RI: Custom sugar cookies (@thecookiehubri)
- There are several parking garages, outdoor parking lots and on-street metered parking spaces throughout our neighborhood.
- The Freeway Parking Garage and Arcade Parking Garage, both located behind our building on Pine Street, offer very reasonable parking rates.
- We also recommend taking your hotel shuttle, a Lyft or Uber, or walking from your hotel, if possible. We are centrally located in downtown and most hotels are within a 15 minute walk from us.
Tour Cancellation Policy:
- Same day bookings are not refundable or exchangeable. Please make sure you are booking the correct date/time.
- Customers may reschedule their Partial WaterFire® Ride (subject to availability) or receive a full refund with 72 hours advance notice only.
- Cancellations inside of 72 hours, late arrivals and no-shows are not exchangeable or refundable.
Weather Related Cancellations:
- WaterFire® is a RAIN OR SHINE EVENT. We reserve the right to cancel our tours in the event of severe or unsafe weather conditions. If we do cancel your WaterFire® boat ride due to inclement weather, you may reschedule, subject to availability, or receive a full refund.
- Our WaterFire® boat rides may launch a few minutes late if we are experiencing a passing shower. We do not allow cancellations/refunds in this case, we simply ask that you are patient and wait it out with us.