Discover the historic & contemporary milestones of the Providence waterways on our fun & relaxing 50-minute narrated tours!
Partial WaterFire Rides
An evening cruise with a Partial WaterFire lighting!
- All ages
Partial WaterFire Boat Rides
Our partial WaterFire boat rides include an evening cruise throughout the downtown Providence waterways, with the addition of a WaterFire lighting! Partial lightings can include braziers in any section of the river.
What’s the difference between a full lighting and a partial lighting? Partial WaterFire lightings typically encompass only one section of the river but may include more than one.
Scheduled Partial Lightings for 2022: 6/10 & 9/3
WE’VE MOVED! Our PARTIAL WATERFIRE RIDES now launch from 101 Dyer Street, Providence, RI. Come on inside to check-in for your boat tour and explore The Landing, our new Rhode Island-themed gallery, giftshop and creamery!
- All lightings occur shortly after sunset and the fires will remain lit until midnight (unless otherwise noted).
- There is no narration during these tours.
- Capacity is limited to 18 passengers and reservations are required.
- Everyone boarding, including infants, must have a ticket.
- Need just one seat? Give us a call, we’re happy to assist you with that.
- The boat leaves exactly as scheduled. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled tour for check-in.
- There are no bathrooms at our launch site or aboard our boats. PLAN AHEAD and use the bathroom before you arrive.
- You may BYOB in a small cooler.
- Smoking and vaping are not permitted while aboard.
- We love dogs, but they are not permitted aboard. (Certified service dogs only, sorry!)
- Our boats are uncovered, please dress appropriately. Sweaters/jackets are recommended for evening tours.
- Passengers who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 are no longer required to wear a facial covering when checking in and boarding. If you are not fully vaccinated, we ask that you continue to wear your facial coverings while aboard.
Tour Cancellation Policy
- Customers may reschedule (subject to availability) or receive a full refund with 24 hours advance notice ONLY.
- Same-day cancellations, no-shows and late arrivals are non-refundable and rescheduling is not permitted.
- We reserve the right to reschedule or cancel tours when less than 4 passengers have booked. It doesn’t happen often, but we will call you ASAP if it does.
Weather Related Cancellations
- All of our tours will typically run in light rain and other moderate weather conditions. We do not cancel tours due to inclement weather until approximately 15-30 minutes prior to departure, as the weather changes so quickly in New England.
- Our tours may launch a few minutes late if we are experiencing a passing storm/shower. We do not allow cancellations/refunds in this case, we simply ask that you are patient and wait it out with us.
- If we do cancel your tour due to weather, you may reschedule (subject to availability) or receive a full refund.
- We reserve the right to cancel our tours in the event of severe or unsafe weather conditions.