Discover the historic & contemporary milestones of the Providence waterways on our fun & relaxing narrated tours!
Partial WaterFire Rides
An evening cruise with a Partial WaterFire lighting!
- All ages
Partial WaterFire Rides
Our partial WaterFire boat rides include an evening cruise throughout the downtown Providence waterways, with the addition of a partial WaterFire lighting! Partial lightings can include braziers in any section of the river.
What’s the difference between a full lighting and a partial lighting? Partial WaterFire lightings typically encompass only one section of the river but may include more than one.
- Our website is in REAL TIME. If you only see one ticket available for a particular time, that’s all we’ve got left for that tour.
- ALL passengers, including infants, must have a reservation to board. Our vessels are inspected by the United States Coast Guard and we cannot have more than (18) passengers aboard at one time, regardless of age.
- Partial WaterFire lightings occur shortly after sunset and remain lit until midnight (unless otherwise noted).
- There is no narration during these tours.
- We are located inside The Landing at 101 Dyer Street in downtown Providence.
- When checking in for your tour, feel free to explore The Landing, where you’ll find Rhode Island-themed gifts, t-shirts, local art, a full café & ice cream. You are welcome to bring a beverage or ice cream aboard with you to enjoy during your tour.
- You may also BYOB on all of our tours.
- Certified service dogs are permitted aboard, pets are not.
Tour Cancellation Policy:
- Customers may reschedule (subject to availability) or receive a full refund with 48 hours advance cancellation notice only.
- No shows, late arrivals, and same-day cancellations are non-refundable and rescheduling is not permitted.
- We reserve the right to reschedule or cancel tours when less than 4 passengers have booked. It doesn’t happen often, but we will call you ASAP if it does.
Weather Related Cancellations:
- WaterFire is a rain or shine event.
- Our tours may launch a few minutes late if we are experiencing a passing storm/shower. We do not allow cancellations/refunds in this case, we simply ask that you are patient and wait it out with us. If we do cancel your tour due to weather, you may reschedule (subject to availability) or receive a full refund.
- We reserve the right to cancel our tours in the event of severe or unsafe weather conditions.