WaterFire® is a work of art that involves movement, participation and surprise. WaterFire is full of motion—wood boats stoke the fires, rivers flow quietly beneath the burning braziers, sparks whirl through the night air, and flickering flames reflect off the dark surface of the water, animating the architectural fabric of the city. We have been offering our WaterFire boat rides since the fires began in 1997. Join us as our Captains expertly guide you throughout the fires of Waterplace Park, Riverwalk and the Providence River.
The complete 2017 schedule will be released in late April.
- Our WaterFire boat rides launch from the basin of Waterplace Park.
- Rides are $35.00 for everyone over 2 years of age.
- We run continuously, from sunset to midnight. The rides are 30 minutes long.
- We often sell out in advance, so plan ahead and make your reservations early! Call us at 401-580-BOAT or send an email inquiry.
- Occasionally, walk-up seats are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Please visit our launch site in Waterplace Park that evening.