Bathed in the serenity of a softer light, the city’s architecture, picturesque bridges and cobblestone walkways take on a whole new life beneath the setting sun.
- WaterFire Ticket All ages
- First Fires First (4) rides of the evening
WaterFire Boat Rides
WaterFire lightings have been postponed until further notice. We will update our website when more information becomes available.
Our relaxing 30-minute WaterFire boat rides meander throughout the entire installation along the Providence River, Riverwalk & Waterplace Park.
- Our WaterFire rides launch from our docks in the basin of Waterplace Park at 10 Memorial Blvd, Providence, RI 02903.
- Every passenger in your party, including infants, needs a ticket to board.
- WaterFire is a rain or shine event. If they light the fires, our rides will run. Refunds, cancellations or rescheduling a WaterFire reservation is not permitted due to inclement weather.
- If we are experiencing a passing shower, we will delay our launch until it has subsided. There are no refunds in this case, we ask that you simply wait it out with us.
- You can purchase a beverage from a surrounding vendor and bring it aboard to enjoy during your ride, or you may BYOB in a small cooler.
- All rides are by reservation. We will sell out in advance, so please purchase seats prior to your arrival.
- Our boats are uncovered, please dress appropriately.