WaterFire® is a work of art that involves movement, participation and surprise. It is full of motion—wood boats stoke the fires, rivers flow quietly beneath the burning braziers, sparks whirl through the night air, and flickering flames reflect off the dark surface of the water, animating the architectural fabric of the city.
We've been offering our WaterFire rides since the fires began in '97, so join us aboard our USCG inspected vessels as our Master Captains guide you throughout the fires of Waterplace Park, Riverwalk and the Providence River.
The 2018 WaterFire schedule will be released soon!
- Our WaterFire boat rides launch from our docks in the basin of Waterplace Park at 10 Memorial Blvd, Providence.
- Rides are $35.00 for every passenger, including children of all ages. A ticket is required for everyone in your party, including infants.
- We run continuously from sunset to midnight, or until the event is scheduled to end.
- Our WaterFire rides are 30 minutes long.
- You must check in 15 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time.
- We often sell out in advance, so plan ahead and make your reservations early!
- Walk-up seats are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Please visit our launch site in Waterplace Park.