Bathed in the serenity of a softer light, the city’s architecture, picturesque bridges and cobblestone walkways take on a whole new life beneath the setting sun.
WaterFire® Boat Rides
WaterFire® Boat Rides
WaterFire® is full of motion—fire tenders stoke the fires, rivers flow quietly beneath the braziers, sparks whirl through the night air, and flames reflect off the dark surface of the water, animating the architectural fabric of the city.
Join us for a relaxing 30-minute cruise as our USCG Licensed Captains expertly guide you through the fires of the Providence River, Riverwalk & Waterplace Park for unparalleled views from the best seat in town!
Duration & Rates:
- First Fires: Experience WaterFire® during the opening lighting ceremony.
- Duration: approximately 45 minutes, $50 per person, all ages.
- Post-Lighting Rides: Early-evening rides, shortly after the lighting ceremony.
- Duration: 30 minutes, $45 per person, all ages.
- General Rides: The bulk of the evening.
- Duration: 30 minutes, $40 per person, all ages.
- Our FULL WaterFire® rides launch from our docks in the Basin of Waterplace Park at 10 Memorial Blvd, Providence, RI 02903.
- Our website is in REAL TIME. If you only see one ticket available for a particular time, that’s all we’ve got left for that tour.
- ALL passengers, including infants, must have a reservation to board. Our vessels are inspected by the United States Coast Guard and we cannot have more than (18) passengers aboard at one time, regardless of age.
- There is no narration during our WaterFire® boat rides.
- Our boats are uncovered, please dress appropriately. We suggest a light sweater/windbreaker.
- There are no bathrooms on the boats or at our dock, so please plan ahead.
- You can purchase a beverage from a surrounding vendor and bring it aboard to enjoy during your ride, or you may BYOB in a small cooler.
- Certified service dogs are allowed aboard, pets are not.
- There are several parking garages, outdoor parking lots and on-street metered parking spaces throughout our neighborhood.
- The Freeway Parking Garage and Arcade Parking Garage, both located behind our building on Pine Street, offer very reasonable parking rates.
- We also recommend taking your hotel shuttle, a Lyft or Uber, or walking from your hotel, if possible. We are centrally located in downtown and most hotels are within a 15 minute walk from us.
Tour Cancellation Policy:
- We are a small, family-owned business with limited capacity on our boats. Because we are often sold-out and turn business away, we have a very specific cancellation policy that we adhere to at all times.
- Cancellations inside of 72 hours, late arrivals, no-shows, missing members in your party due to travel issues or illness, including Covid-19, are not exchangeable or refundable.
- We cannot guarantee your same time slot if you cancel a portion of your reservation. For example, if you reserve (4) seats for 8:30pm and then you need to cancel just (1) seat, you may be moved to a different time slot where we have (3) open seats.
- Customers may reschedule (subject to availability) or receive a full refund with 72 hours advance notice only. Please contact us by telephone to cancel your trip at 401-580-2628 or email us at [email protected].
Weather-Related Cancellation Policy:
- WaterFire® is a rain or shine event. If they light the fires, our rides will run. Refunds, cancellations or rescheduling a WaterFire® reservation is not permitted due to inclement weather.
- Our WaterFire® rides may launch a few minutes late if we are experiencing a passing shower, or weather-related event. We do not allow cancellations/refunds in this case, we simply ask that you are patient and wait it out with us.
- We reserve the right to cancel our tours in the event of severe or unsafe weather conditions. If we do cancel your tour due to inclement weather, you may reschedule, subject to availability, or receive a full refund.