Your health and well-being is important to us!
• A COVID-19 Control Plan Template, as distributed by the State of RI, is posted on premises and will be discussed with each employee before they return to work.
• Employee self-screenings are mandatory prior to arriving for a shift. Any employee experiencing any symptoms will be required to stay home.
• We are practicing social distancing measures to ensure the health and safety of our patrons.
• All employees are required to wear a facial mask while speaking with customers. If employees do not have a facial mask, one will be procured for them prior to working.
• All of our patrons are required to wear a facial mask, at all times.
• Our schedule has been adjusted to stagger departure times and reduce the number of customers on the docks at one time. Our goal is to have just one patron, or one party, on the docks at one time.
• Online reservations/payments are required prior to arriving at our docks. Cash payments are not accepted at this time.
• High-touch surfaces, such as seats and railings, will be cleaned after every tour.