Discover the historic & contemporary milestones of the Providence waterways on our fun & relaxing narrated tours! Voted 2023 “Best Local Tour”
Cocktail Cruises with RI Spirits
- Adults 21+
A “Spirited” Cruise Through Providence!
These tours are now closed for the winter. We’ll add them to our 2024 schedule soon!
Rhode Island Spirits is the home of Rhodium brand premium gins, vodkas, and liqueurs. At the helm are owners Cathy Plourde & Kara Larson, who believe in offering creative flavors and distinctive spirits, distilled right here in Rhode Island.
Inspired by the hardworking river that defines our region, Rhode Island Spirits sources the highest quality ingredients to make Rhodium brand spirits. They forage for fresh botanicals along the Blackstone River Valley and Rhode Island’s coast and partner with local farmers to create unique spirits that could come from nowhere else.
Join us as we welcome Cathy aboard for casual discussion and a special cocktail tasting menu of Rhodium spirits, as our Captains guide you along the beautiful Providence waterways!
- Our capacity is (17) passengers per tour.
- Our website is in REAL TIME. If you only see one ticket available for a particular time, that’s all we’ve got left for that tour.
- We are located inside The Landing at 101 Dyer Street in downtown Providence.
- When checking in for your tour, feel free to explore The Landing, where you’ll find Rhode Island-themed gifts, t-shirts, local art, a full café & ice cream. You are welcome to bring a beverage or ice cream aboard with you to enjoy during your tour.
- Certified service dogs are permitted aboard, pets are not.
- There are several parking garages, outdoor parking lots and on-street metered parking spaces throughout our neighborhood.
- The Freeway Parking Garage and Arcade Parking Garage, both located behind our building on Pine Street, offer very reasonable parking rates.
- We also recommend taking your hotel shuttle, a Lyft or Uber, or walking from your hotel, if possible. We are centrally located in downtown and most hotels are within a 15 minute walk from us.
Enhance Your Boat Tour Experience!
We have partnered with a few of our favorite local small businesses to offer delicious charcuterie platters, and individual boxes; freshly baked dessert platters, cupcakes, chocolate confections and sugar cookies! Once your boat tour is booked, order directly through each vendor for delivery right to our doors.
- The Perfect Parcel: Charcuterie Boxes, Boards and Grazing Tables (@the.perfectparcel) Ask for a discount code once your seats are booked for 10% OFF and complimentary delivery!
- Easy Entertaining RI: Full service catering, boxed meals, platters (@eentertaining)
- Thrive Cakery: Cupcakes, cookies and dessert platters (@thrive_cakery)
- Diva’s Dips & Gourmet Treats: Handmade chocolates, cookies and sweets (@divasdips)
- The Cookie Hub RI: Custom sugar cookies (@thecookiehubri)
Tour Cancellation Policy:
- Cruise tickets are non-refundable. Please make sure you are booking the correct date/time.
- Customers may reschedule their tickets (subject to availability) with 72 hours advance notice only.
- Requests to reschedule inside of 72 hours are not permitted.
- Same day late arrivals and no-shows are not exchangeable or refundable.
- We reserve the right to reschedule or cancel tours when less than 4 passengers have booked. It doesn’t happen often, but we will call you ASAP if it does.
Weather Related Cancellations:
- All of our tours typically run in light rain and other moderate weather conditions. We reserve the right to cancel our tours in the event of severe or unsafe weather conditions. If we do cancel your tour due to inclement weather, you may reschedule, subject to availability, or receive a full refund.
- Our tours may launch a few minutes late if we are experiencing a passing shower. We do not allow cancellations/refunds in this case, we simply ask that you are patient and wait it out with us.