Join us as we welcome University of RI Graduate School of Oceanography Marine Archaeologist David Robinson for a 60-minute exploration of the
Providence waterways & Green Jacket Shoal. Here, David has found the remains of a historical floating dry dock & 26 wooden-hulled vessels, deemed
“Rhode Island’s largest ship graveyard” and a reminder of the industrial fervor that transformed Providence into a thriving commercial waterfront.
- One day only: Sunday, August 20th at Noon. Click HERE for tickets.
- The tour is 60-minutes long and tickets are $35 per person, all ages.
- We depart from our docks at the Hot Club, a restaurant and bar in downtown Providence, RI. (See below)
- The boat is uncovered, please dress appropriately. Hats, sunglasses & sunscreen are all recommended.
- Relax and enjoy! Refreshments will be served during the tour.
- All tours are by reservation, so please reserve seats prior to your arrival. Call us at 401-580-BOAT, send an email inquiry or book below.
Our Launch Site
A leisurely 25 minute walk, or 5 minute drive from the Rhode Island Convention Center, Kennedy Plaza and all major downtown hotels, our launch site is located at The Hot Club at 575 South Water Street, Providence, RI 02903.
The Hot Club offers an expansive outdoor deck with panoramic views of the Providence skyline. It's been a local favorite since 1983, and serves up one of the best burgers in town. It has been featured in several major films and television shows, including "Something About Mary."
So come for a tour, stay for lunch and enjoy one of the best views of the city!