Discover the historic and contemporary milestones of the Providence waterways on our fun & relaxing narrated daytime tours. Explore the Providence River, Riverwalk, Waterplace Park, the Fox Point Hurricane Barrier and the Providence Industrial Harbor as we highlight historical, nautical and architectural points of interest!
- We run 6 days/week, closed on Tuesdays.
- $22 adults, $20 seniors, $20 military/police/fire/ems, $15 children under 12
- Every passenger, regardless of age, must purchase a ticket.
- Single passengers: If you are unable to book your desired time, we're happy to assist you, please call our office.
- The tours are 50 minutes long.
- Our boats can accommodate up to (18) passengers each.
- There are no bathrooms on the boat, please plan ahead.
- The boats are uncovered, please dress appropriately. Hats, sunglasses & sunscreen are all recommended. Feel free to bring snacks & beverages with you.
- You can also grab a drink from the Whiskey Republic next door and bring it aboard!
- All tours are by reservation. Please reserve seats prior to your arrival.
- You must check-in 15 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time.
Our Launch Site
A leisurely 25-minute walk, or 10 minute drive from the RI Convention Center, Kennedy Plaza and all major downtown hotels, our launch site is located at The Fox Point Marina at 525 South Water Street, Providence, RI 02903. The Whiskey Republic & the Hot Club, located on either side of the marina, offer expansive outdoor decks with panoramic views of the Providence skyline. Before or after your tour, visit either establishment for a bite to eat & a refreshing cocktail!