Discover the historic and contemporary milestones of the Providence waterways on our fun & relaxing narrated daytime tours. Explore the Providence River, Riverwalk, Waterplace Park, the Fox Point Hurricane Barrier and the Providence Industrial Harbor as we highlight historical, nautical and architectural points of interest!
- Daytime tours are $22 for adults, $17 for all children 12 and under.
- The tours are 50 minutes long and we leave at the top of each hour.
- We run 6 days/week, we are closed on Tuesdays and open at 1pm on Wednesdays.
- We depart from our docks at the Hot Club, a restaurant and bar in downtown Providence, RI. (See below)
- The boats are uncovered, please dress appropriately. Hats, sunglasses & sunscreen are all recommended.
- Relax! Grab a drink or some lunch from the deck bar and bring it aboard to enjoy during your tour!
- All tours are by reservation, so please reserve seats prior to your arrival. Call us at 401-580-BOAT, send an email inquiry or book below.
Our Launch Site
A leisurely 25 minute walk, or 5 minute drive from the Rhode Island Convention Center, Kennedy Plaza and all major downtown hotels, our launch site is located at The Hot Club at 575 South Water Street, Providence, RI 02903.
The Hot Club offers an expansive outdoor deck with panoramic views of the Providence skyline. It's been a local favorite since 1983, and serves up one of the best burgers in town. It has been featured in several major films and television shows, including "Something About Mary."
So come for a tour, stay for lunch and enjoy one of the best views of the city!