Discover the historic & contemporary milestones of the Providence waterways on our fun & relaxing 50-minute narrated tours!
- Special Event Adult Ages 13+
- Special Event Senior Ages 65+
- Special Event Child Children 12 & under
Explore the Providence Waterways & Green Jacket Shoal
Join us as we welcome guest guide David Robinson, Director of the Massachusetts Board of Underwater Archaeological Resources, for a 60-minute exploration of the Providence waterways & Green Jacket Shoal.
Here, David has found the remains of a historical floating dry dock & 26 wooden-hulled vessels, deemed “Rhode Island’s largest ship graveyard” and a reminder of the industrial fervor that transformed Providence into a thriving commercial waterfront.
David’s knowledge and experience with Green Jacket Shoal are fascinating and we are thrilled to welcome him back again for the fourth consecutive year! This limited series tour sells out quickly, so reserve your seats soon!
We are proud to offer these tours of Green Jacket Shoal in honor of Pete Manning, a fellow historian and mariner, and dear friend of David Robinson.
- Two dates ONLY! June 13th & September 12th
- Space is limited and reservations are required.
- We will be limiting our capacity and will practice social distancing measures to ensure the health and safety of our guests.
- All passengers are required to wear a facial covering when checking in. Thank you!