We’ve partnered with RI’s own Gooseneck Vineyards to bring you a memorable floating wine tasting!
4th of July Weekend Fireworks Boat Ride
- Adult Ages 21+
View the fireworks from the best seat in town!
The fun begins at 8:30pm when we will take you and your guests for a casual cruise of the downtown Providence waterways before heading out to India Point for the fireworks display. Our experienced Captains will anchor our vessels in a prime location in the harbor, where you’ll experience the heart-pounding sights and sounds of the Providence fireworks directly above! Come have some fun with us this Independence Day weekend!
WE HAVE MOVED! We are now located at 101 Dyer Street, Providence, RI. Come on inside to check-in for your boat tour and explore The Landing, our new Rhode Island-themed gallery, giftshop and creamery!
- Date: Sunday, July 3, 2022
- This boat tour is a 21+ event.
- You may BYOB in a small cooler.
- We launch from our docks at 101 Dyer Street in downtown Providence, RI.
- The boats are uncovered, please dress appropriately. Windbreakers or a light sweater are recommended if it’s cool.
- Dogs are not permitted, sorry.
- Smoking, including vaping, is not permitted on our vessels.