We’ve partnered with RI’s own Gooseneck Vineyards to bring you a memorable floating wine tasting!
4th of July Fireworks Boat Ride – SOLD OUT
- Adult Ages 21+
Join Us For The Providence Fireworks on July 2nd!
The fun begins at approximately 8:30pm when we will take you and your guests for a casual cruise of the downtown Providence waterways before heading out to India Point for the fireworks display. Our experienced Captains will anchor our vessels in a prime location in the harbor, where you’ll experience the heart-pounding sights and sounds of the Providence fireworks directly above!
- These are now SOLD OUT!
- The Providence fireworks date is Sunday, July 2, 2023
- Duration: Approximately 2 hours
- This boat ride is a 21+ event.
- Our website is in REAL TIME. If you only see one ticket available, that’s all we’ve got left for the tour.
- There is no narration during these tours, just a fun, casual evening cruise along the shores of Providence with the addition of a spectacular fireworks display!
- We are located inside The Landing at 101 Dyer Street in downtown Providence. When checking in for your fireworks ride , feel free to explore The Landing, where you’ll find Rhode Island-themed gifts, t-shirts, local art, a full café & ice cream parlor. You are welcome to bring a beverage or ice cream aboard with you to enjoy during your Fireworks Boat Ride!
- You may also BYOB in a small cooler!
- Certified service dogs are permitted aboard, pets are not.
Enhance Your Fireworks Experience!
We have partnered with a few of our favorite local small businesses to offer delicious charcuterie platters, and individual boxes; freshly baked dessert platters, cupcakes, chocolate confections and sugar cookies! Once your boat ride is booked, order directly through each vendor for delivery right to our doors.
- The Perfect Parcel: Charcuterie Boxes, Boards and Grazing Tables (@the.perfectparcel) Ask for a discount code once your boat tour is booked for 10% OFF and complimentary delivery!
- Easy Entertaining RI: Full service catering, boxed meals, platters (@eentertaining)
- Diva’s Dips & Gourmet Treats: Handmade chocolates, cookies and sweets (@divasdips)
- The Cookie Hub RI: Custom sugar cookies (@thecookiehubri)
Tour Cancellation Policy:
- Same day bookings are not refundable or exchangeable. Please make sure you are booking the correct date/time.
- Customers may receive a full refund with 72 hours advance notice only.
- Cancellations inside of 72 hours, late arrivals and no-shows are not exchangeable or refundable.
- We reserve the right to reschedule or cancel tours when less than 4 passengers have booked. It doesn’t happen often, but we will call you ASAP if it does.
Weather Related Cancellations:
- We reserve the right to cancel our tours in the event of severe or unsafe weather conditions. If we do cancel your tour due to inclement weather, you may reschedule, subject to availability, or receive a full refund.
- Our tours may launch a few minutes late if we are experiencing a passing shower. We do not allow cancellations/refunds in this case, we simply ask that you are patient and wait it out with us.