Treat Mom to a relaxing cruise along the Providence waterways! Complimentary mimosas served to all passengers 21+
Father’s Day Boat Tours
- Adult Ages 18+
- Child Ages 0-17 (All children, regardless of age, must have a ticket)
Celebrate Dad with a family boat tour!
This Father’s Day, surprise Dad with a unique experience that the entire family will enjoy! Join us for a narrated daytime tour or evening cruise throughout the Providence River, Riverwalk, Waterplace Park and the Providence Harbor, and create family memories that will last a lifetime.
- ALL passengers, including infants, must have a reservation to board. Our vessels are inspected by the United States Coast Guard and we cannot have more than (18) passengers aboard at one time, regardless of age.
- Kindly remember that our tours are narrated and our passengers are looking forward to listening to the tour guide. Please make sure this tour will be appropriate for your young children.
- We are located inside The Landing at 101 Dyer Street in downtown Providence.
- When checking in for your tour, feel free to explore The Landing, where you’ll find Rhode Island-themed gifts, t-shirts, local art, a full café & ice cream. You are welcome to bring a beverage or ice cream aboard with you to enjoy during your tour.
- You may also BYOB on all of our tours.
- Certified service dogs are permitted aboard, pets are not.
Tour Cancellation Policy:
- Customers may reschedule (subject to availability) or receive a full refund with 48 hours advance notice only.
- Cancellations inside of 48 hours, late arrivals and no-shows are not exchangeable or refundable.
- All of our tours typically run in light rain and other moderate weather conditions. We reserve the right to cancel our tours in the event of severe or unsafe weather conditions. If we do cancel your tour due to inclement weather, you may reschedule, subject to availability, or receive a full refund.
- Our tours may launch a few minutes late if we are experiencing a passing shower. We do not allow cancellations/refunds in this case, we simply ask that you are patient and wait it out with us.