Bathed in the serenity of a softer light, the city’s architecture, picturesque bridges and cobblestone walkways take on a whole new life beneath the setting sun.
- Adult Ages 13+
- Seniors Ages 65+
- Military/PD/Fire/EMS Ages 18+
- Child Ages 4 to 12
- Infant/Toddler Ages 0-3 (All children, regardless of age, must have a ticket)
Celebrate Dad with a family cruise!
Whether it’s just the two of you, or the whole crew, come aboard for an open-air, narrated daytime tour or evening cruise throughout the Providence River, Riverwalk, Waterplace Park and the Providence Harbor this Father’s Day!
Our 50-minute Father’s Day tours will run from 11am to 7pm.
- Father’s Day: Sunday, June 20, 2021
- We launch from the Providence Marina at 15 Bridge Street, Providence, RI.
- Grab soft drinks or a refreshing cocktail from the Fish Co. next door to bring aboard or BYOB in a small cooler.
- The boats are uncovered, please dress appropriately. Hats, sunglasses & sunscreen are all recommended.
- Space is limited and reservations are required. We will be limiting our capacity and will practice social distancing measures to ensure the health and safety of our guests.
- All passengers are required to wear a facial covering when checking in and boarding. Masks may be removed once seated. Thank you!