Bathed in the serenity of a softer light, the city’s architecture, picturesque bridges and cobblestone walkways take on a whole new life beneath the setting sun.
- Adult Ages 13+
- Seniors Ages 65+
- Child Ages 2 to 12
- Infant/Toddler Ages 0-23 months (All children, regardless of age, must have a ticket)
Celebrate Dad with a family cruise!
Join us for an open-air, narrated daytime tour or sunset cruise throughout the Providence River, Riverwalk, Waterplace Park and the Providence Harbor, and create family memories that will last a lifetime!
Our 50-minute Father’s Day narrated tours will run from 11am to 7pm.
- Father’s Day: Sunday, June 21, 2020
- We launch from the Providence Marina at 15 Bridge Street, Providence, RI.
- Grab soft drinks or a cocktail from the Fish Company next door and bring it aboard or BYOB in a small cooler.
- The boats are uncovered, please dress appropriately. Hats, sunglasses & sunscreen are all recommended.
- Space is limited and reservations are required.
- We will be limiting our capacity and will practice social distancing measures to ensure the health and safety of our guests.
- All passengers are required to wear a facial covering when checking in. Thank you!