Treat Mom to a relaxing cruise along the Providence waterways! Complimentary mimosas served to all passengers 21+
Father’s Day Boat Tours
- Adult Ages 18+
- Senior Ages 65+
- Child Ages 0-17 (All children, regardless of age, must have a ticket)
Chill out with Dad on a Narrated Boat Tour!
- Date: Sunday, June 16, 2024
- Tours will run all day from 10am to 6pm
- ALL passengers, including infants, must have a reservation to board. Our vessels are inspected by the United States Coast Guard and we cannot have more than (18) passengers aboard at one time, regardless of age.
- Kindly remember that our tours are narrated and our passengers are looking forward to listening to the tour guide. Please make sure this tour will be appropriate for your young children.
- Check-in is located inside The Landing at 101 Dyer Street in downtown Providence.
- When checking in for your tour, feel free to explore The Landing, where you’ll find Rhode Island-themed gifts, t-shirts, and local art; local crafts, jewelry and giftware, and a full café & ice cream parlor.
- You are welcome to bring a beverage or ice cream aboard with you to enjoy during your tour. You may also BYOB on all of our tours.
- Certified service dogs are permitted aboard, pets are not.
Enhance Your Boat Tour Experience!
We have partnered with a few of our favorite local small businesses to offer delicious charcuterie platters, and individual boxes; freshly baked dessert platters, cupcakes, chocolate confections and sugar cookies! Once your boat tour is booked, order directly through each vendor for delivery right to our doors.
- The Perfect Parcel: Charcuterie Boxes, Boards and Grazing Tables (@the.perfectparcel) Ask for a discount code once your seats are booked for 10% OFF and complimentary delivery!
- Diva’s Dips & Gourmet Treats: Handmade chocolates, cookies and sweets (@divasdips)
- The Cookie Hub RI: Custom sugar cookies (@thecookiehubri)
- There are several parking garages, outdoor parking lots and on-street metered parking spaces throughout our neighborhood.
- The Freeway Parking Garage and Arcade Parking Garage, both located behind our building on Pine Street, offer very reasonable parking rates.
- We also recommend taking your hotel shuttle, a Lyft or Uber, or walking from your hotel, if possible. We are centrally located in downtown and most hotels are within a 15 minute walk from us.
Tour Cancellation Policy:
- Tour reservations are non-refundable. Please make sure you are booking the correct date/time.
- Customers may reschedule their reservation (subject to availability) with 72 hours advance notice only.
- Requests to reschedule inside of 72 hours are not granted.
- Same-day late arrivals and no-shows are not exchangeable or refundable. If you are late for your tour, or don’t arrive at all, you will forfeit your entire reservation fare.
- We reserve the right to reschedule or cancel tours when less than 4 passengers have booked. It doesn’t happen often, but we will call you ASAP if it does.
Weather-Related Cancellation Policy:
- The weather in New England changes often, and quickly. Because of this, we do not postpone or cancel boat tours until the day of the tour. If we were to cancel your tour, we would call you at the phone number provided on your reservation. Please do not call us questioning cancellations, we will reach out to you once we have made a decision. Thank you for your patience and understanding on this policy.
- That being said, all of our tours typically run in a light mist and other moderate weather conditions. Our tours may launch a few minutes late if we are experiencing a passing shower, or weather-related event. We do not allow cancellations/refunds in this case, we simply ask that you are patient and wait it out with us.
- If a tour runs as scheduled, same-day refunds, cancellations or reschedules are not permitted.
- We reserve the right to cancel our tours in the event of severe or unsafe weather conditions. If we do cancel your tour due to inclement weather, you may reschedule, subject to availability, or receive a full refund.