Treat Mom to a relaxing cruise along the Providence waterways! Complimentary mimosas served to all passengers 21+
Father’s Day Boat Tours
- Adult Ages 18+
- Child Ages 0-17 (All children, regardless of age, must have a ticket)
Celebrate Dad with a family boat tour!
This Father’s Day, surprise Dad with a unique experience that the entire family will enjoy! Join us for a narrated daytime tour or evening cruise throughout the Providence River, Riverwalk, Waterplace Park and the Providence Harbor, and create family memories that will last a lifetime.
- ALL passengers, including infants, must have a reservation to board. Our vessels are inspected by the United States Coast Guard and we cannot have more than (18) passengers aboard at one time, regardless of age.
- Kindly remember that our tours are narrated and our passengers are looking forward to listening to the tour guide. Please make sure this tour will be appropriate for your young children.
- We are located inside The Landing at 101 Dyer Street in downtown Providence.
- When checking in for your tour, feel free to explore The Landing, where you’ll find Rhode Island-themed gifts, t-shirts, local art, a full café & ice cream. You are welcome to bring a beverage or ice cream aboard with you to enjoy during your tour.
- You may also BYOB on all of our tours.
- Certified service dogs are permitted aboard, pets are not.
Enhance Your Boat Tour Experience!
We have partnered with a few of our favorite local small businesses to offer delicious charcuterie platters, and individual boxes; freshly baked dessert platters, cupcakes, chocolate confections and sugar cookies! Once your boat tour is booked, order directly through each vendor for delivery right to our doors.
- The Perfect Parcel: Charcuterie Boxes, Boards and Grazing Tables (@the.perfectparcel) Ask for a discount code once your charter is booked for 10% OFF and complimentary delivery!
- Easy Entertaining RI: Full service catering, boxed meals, platters (@eentertaining)
- Thrive Cakery: Cupcakes, cookies and dessert platters (@thrive_cakery)
- Diva’s Dips & Gourmet Treats: Handmade chocolates, cookies and sweets (@divasdips)
- The Cookie Hub RI: Custom sugar cookies (@thecookiehubri)
- There are several parking garages, outdoor parking lots and on-street metered parking spaces throughout our neighborhood.
- The Freeway Parking Garage and Arcade Parking Garage, both located behind our building on Pine Street, offer very reasonable parking rates.
- We also recommend taking your hotel shuttle, a Lyft or Uber, or walking from your hotel, if possible. We are centrally located in downtown and most hotels are within a 15 minute walk from us.
Tour Cancellation Policy:
- Same day bookings are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. Please make sure you are booking the correct date/time.
- Customers may reschedule (subject to availability) or receive a full refund with 72 hours advance notice only.
- Cancellations inside of 72 hours, late arrivals and no-shows are not exchangeable or refundable.
- All of our tours typically run in light rain and other moderate weather conditions. We reserve the right to cancel our tours in the event of severe or unsafe weather conditions. If we do cancel your tour due to inclement weather, you may reschedule, subject to availability, or receive a full refund.
- Our tours may launch a few minutes late if we are experiencing a passing shower. We do not allow cancellations/refunds in this case, we simply ask that you are patient and wait it out with us.